Browns extend Jerry Jeudy (3 / 58 - 41 fully gtd)

Forge

I mean I wouldn't have done this. As most of us wouldn't.

but I could put together a half hour montage of Russell Wilson completely missing Jeudy's existence as he's wide open for long receptions or touchdowns. 

honestly, he could've put up much better numbers for us if the QB play wasn't a train wreck. But he's strictly a route/timing guy. Speed is ok. Routes are great. Good on timing routes. Not much after the catch. Just needs someone that won't just miss him completely being wide open a lot. 

but this certainly is a head scratcher 

19 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

but I could put together a half hour montage of Russell Wilson completely missing Jeudy's existence as he's wide open for long receptions or touchdowns. 

honestly, he could've put up much better numbers for us if the QB play wasn't a train wreck. But he's strictly a route/timing guy. Speed is ok. Routes are great. Good on timing routes. Not much after the catch. Just needs someone that won't just miss him completely being wide open a lot. 

Thanks for heads up

live in Jackson hole moved from Cleveland 

my thinking is there will be a receiver there with those picks that will outperform Judy right out of the box.

55 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I just don't understand what reason there was to do this.

My guess is that since the browns don’t have any WRs locked up past this year that they’re banking on being able to developing him better than Denver did and with the cap going up every year they’ll have him locked into a decent deal. I don’t think the average per year will be that bad once all the details come out. 

22 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Yup along with this, seeing every snap of his career, he has SEVERE issues catching the ball when there's even slight defensive pressure. His hands are already suspect as is (google Jerry Jeudy Drops reddit for a montage you won't forget), but another defender's hand in there...forget it. His feet are absolutely awful too in terms of toe-touching to stay in bounds or in good position. To me he's the definition of "million dollar move, two cent finish." However, like stated in the quote above, if you can hit him in route, he will likely be open quite a bit. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

delulu

Pittman's non-franchise tag is worth up to only $21.8m, afaik.

Even at its max, Pittman is worth that more than Juedy at his min ($41m/3). 

Ridiculous opinion from Duffin/crawdad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

InB4 being called a homer or excusing this as pure copium, but the separation numbers back this up.

For all of his issues, he DOES get open.