Former NFL RB OJ Simpson has died

RaidersAreOne

One of the funniest guys to ever live. A commercial genius and his trajectory was headed up before the murder case. He was super talented on screen. Guy was just a legit dummy.

everyone and their momma had a recorder minus OJ When he jumped the sports collector 😂 but he was a real pioneer in post football life.. Honestly we have him to blame for Kim Kardashian rise of fame. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

OJ's blood was all over the place though.  It sounds like the thing that was really damning was all the DNA evidence.

I'm going from memory here and this was years ago....

But I want to say that this person said that OJ was at the scene, kind of lurking around without entering.  And I wanted to say that he (inmate) and OJ like fought for the knife, as OJ wanted to dispose of it, but the inmate wanted to clean it.  Or something like that.  There was an explanation for the blood

But again, I'm going from memory on a conversation had years ago concerning a "documentary" that I never saw.

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

One of the funniest guys to ever live. A commercial genius and his trajectory was headed up before the murder case. He was super talented on screen. Guy was just a legit dummy.

everyone and their momma had a recorder minus OJ When he jumped the sports collector 😂 but he was a real pioneer in post football life.. Honestly we have him to blame for Kim Kardashian rise of fame. 

Don't forget Khloe!

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

My wife loves watching those True Crime TV dramas.....

One night she watched one about the Simpson murders. 

She said that the show was about an inmate who had died and his cellmate talked about how the inmate (not OJ) had confessed and bragged about killing people for OJ.  OJ paid this guy to go to the house, retrieve jewelry and other high dollar possessions, then bring them to him.  When asked what to do if people showed up, OJ told him to do what was necessary.  

Now, apparently that inmate told the story to many different people over the years.  And I want to say that the inmate died, so this is al hearsay.  

But it was interesting.  Perhaps OJ didn't kill them....but perhaps he was the reason they died, if there is a difference.

Doesn't much matter to me, I viewed him as a killer, just thought it was an interesting side to the whole story.

Jailhouse B.S.

2 hours ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

OJ's blood was all over the place though.  It sounds like the thing that was really damning was all the DNA evidence.

I no longer remember everything about his trial but most of the blood and DNA evidence was thrown out. The police and crime scene technicians failed to follow protocols in the collection and storage of evidence. One individual actually took a vile of O.J.s blood to the crime scene. That opened up the theory that O.J.s blood was planted. Mark Furhman the head investigator perjured himself which opened up racial aspects of the case. 

Edited by diehardlionfan
Spelling
  • Like 1