2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Seriously. It would go a long way if Stokes & Jaire could give us a full season "games-played-wise".

Just gives us the Lombardi if they do. 

31 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Finally! Some football!

Man’s born to do this. Ladies and gents, our UDFA this year and solution to all our kicking woes last season. The missing piece that ties this whole thing together. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 10:31 AM, Packerraymond said:

There is the extra thrower of the football. 

Saw him play in high school.  The kid has a gun, problem was his accuracy.  He was one of the top QBs in the country and got a scholarship to Georgia.   Started and got hurt early, his backup came in and did really well (#8, can't remember his name, Fromm?).  The following year Georgia got All World Justin Fields and Eason saw the writing on the wall and transferred to Washington.  He's had a couple of stops in the NFL.   Really strong arm, just didnt know when to take something off it when the guy is 5 yards away and downfield accuracy type stuff.  Those things are kind of important.

Edited by NFLGURU

9 hours ago, Refugee said:

Man’s born to do this. Ladies and gents, our UDFA this year and solution to all our kicking woes last season. The missing piece that ties this whole thing together. 

Got to get stronger/bigger as he's only 239 lbs if I remember right.  Those 100 lb bigger guys will bowl him over if he doesn't but I certainly welcome him as a replacement snapper.

33 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Got to get stronger/bigger as he's only 239 lbs if I remember right.  Those 100 lb bigger guys will bowl him over if he doesn't but I certainly welcome him as a replacement snapper.

Well since the long snapper cannot be contacted during the snapping process or it is a 15-yard penalty, I don't believe that is an issue. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't know why this made me laugh. 

Probably because we know it is coming.  We just have to hope he is more Ahman Green and less Amari Rodgers with the fumbles.  If he produces, we can live with it.  If he doesn't, it is a killer.