2024 NFL Draft Eagles’ Day 1 War Room

13 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And you knew the pick based on "phew" ??

Jesus Christ…

Given that I visit this site because I’m interested in what you guys say, and have knowledge of what would be disappointing or not, I could safely assume we took the guy(s) that we mostly wanted. 

Regardless, what is the point in even slightly giving away the pick? If you said darn or yes! or Howie you idiot, what do you get out of it? You fully know 95% of the posters in here are here because they don’t want to know early and would like to find out together. What’s in it for you? You can’t wait 3 mins to relay your opinion? Just stay on twitter or just hold the send button until we catch up. How hard is it just to not type anything for a brief moment. It’s just odd some people get off being “first” or playing spoiler. 

Just now, Danger said:

I'm not denying that. Just over drafted IMO

my co worker is a 49ers fan and i want to hate on it tomorrow but then i know he'll be the next Pacua and it will blow up iny my face famously.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

my co worker is a 49ers fan and i want to hate on it tomorrow but then i know he'll be the next Pacua and it will blow up iny my face famously.

Just hate on it anyways. Deal with the repercussions later if needed.

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Junior would be very a good pick

I feel like he’s typically peoples 3rd sometimes 4th LB

the guy has instincts though, is big and 6-3

He’s probably the LB I want

but cooper, Wallace, Colson, Wilson one will be there