NFCN Rivals 2024

dll2000

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Addison appears to be an irresponsible dumbass.  

Teammate dies in a week ago because a drunk driver ran them off the road. Addison almost immediately drunk drives himself

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Addison appears to be an irresponsible dumbass.  

Car go fast, brain go slow.

I have zero patience for drunk driving, and just hope WHEN something goes wrong while doing so that you don't take anyone out with you. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Teammate dies in a week ago because a drunk driver ran them off the road. Addison almost immediately drunk drives himself

For that reason alone, idk how they keep him on the team.  I get he’s a frp from a year ago, but sometimes you gotta send a message.

7 hours ago, CBears019 said:

For that reason alone, idk how they keep him on the team.  I get he’s a frp from a year ago, but sometimes you gotta send a message.

Especially after be got pulled over going 140 in a 55 last year. 

On 7/15/2024 at 1:45 PM, HuskieBear said:

yeah, sigh... ain't one Viking fan on this site supportive of him right now.

we'll see how the team execs handle it.

15 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

JJ McCarthy signs his contract today, only Dallas Turner left for us now.

who by the way, posted this pic of him at a recent workout...

turner1.jpg

Does bro even lift? 😉🤣

Wonder what he will be up to come opening day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Does bro even lift? 😉🤣

Wonder what he will be up to come opening day.

i know.... i mean, that's an impressive physique.

i guess what's really special about him physically is his arm reach, his wingspan. it's wider than guys taller then him.

and our LT Darrisaw says Turner has spin moves that are faster than Danielle Hunter had...

On 7/19/2024 at 6:24 PM, vike daddy said:

i know.... i mean, that's an impressive physique.

i guess what's really special about him physically is his arm reach, his wingspan. it's wider than guys taller then him.

and our LT Darrisaw says Turner has spin moves that are faster than Danielle Hunter had...

They all have good physiques. This is NFL.

He’s fast and a great athlete no doubt.  But his college game tape showed him struggling to shed blocks often.  He needs to avoid and use his athleticism. Question is can he hold up against power of NFL Olinemen? Can he adjust his game and play like Parsons?  

He went to perfect team, scheme and DC for him. So that increases his chances greatly. 

I think it would have been a mistake for Bears to draft him.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

They all have good physiques. This is NFL.

He’s fast and a great athlete no doubt.  But his college game tape showed him struggling to shed blocks often.  He needs to avoid and use his athleticism. Question is can he hold up against power of NFL Olinemen? Can he adjust his game and play like Parsons?  

He went to perfect team, scheme and DC for him. So that increases his chances greatly. 

I think it would have been a mistake for Bears to draft him.  

I still think Verse will be a better pro. I think what he does well translates really well to the NFL, even if it doesn’t have the flash of Turner. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

https://x.com/AlbertBreer/status/1815393005399855485

"Packers GM Brian Gutekunst tells reporters that Jordan Love's agents informed the team Saturday that he will not practice until a new deal gets done."

lol

I guess I’m not sure why it’s an “lol”?

He took the team deal they wanted last year to prove that he had what was needed to be their franchise QB. He did that, so the new full deal was the end result of that gamble (from both sides). Seems like everyone knew that he wouldn’t play another snap till he gets a real contract.