Bears pick Kiran Amegadjie with the 75th pick

Sugashane

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

He was drafted to play LT...and sucked...you don't then move him out of his spot at guard where he has been pretty good back to a spot he can't play.

Never said he needs to be moved back to LT or even be the back up. Was just pointing out a guy the bears drafted that never had a LT label on him pre draft but was talked about being a verry good RT or be a better OG. But as soon as the bears drafted him, this bored pumped him up to LT. I never seen it. 

But yet again, the same people that were touting him as a LT just after being drafted to this day dont see him being able to play the LT position but blindly slotted in to the LT spot at the time.

Just pointing out how wishy washey this time of year is and I love it. 

42 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Site wouldn’t work from my iPad last night and this morning.  

He dominated the games I watched.  But his opponents were decent starting HS level football players.

It wasnt working on my phone using safari, but using chrome does work for me.  But my laptop worked using safari.  🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

It wasnt working on my phone using safari, but using chrome does work for me.  But my laptop worked using safari.  🤷‍♂️

That is weird.  I had to go back and erase all history for last two days to get it to work again on my iPad.  I thought whole site was down.  

But then I checked on my phone which is iPhone and it didn’t stop working.  

Just now, Bowler1215 said:

No issue with having O-line depth.  Could be a steal in a couple years.  I  was hoping for an edge rusher opposite Sweat, that's our biggest need. 

I was thinking about this pick more this morning vs some of the EDGE players on the board and I think it teaches us something more about Poles & co...they won't come off some of their minimum standards for need...Trice is 6-4" 260lbs with decent length...but when he went they moved off the edge class probably because some of the other guys don't meet those fresh holds...Elliss, Hunt Booker, Kamara are all too light to hold up at DE in this scheme so he moves off to a guy who fits the 6-5" 320lbs 35"+ arms that he wants at OT...

Looking later in the draft specifically at EDGE Brennan Jackson might be the next guy we have interest in 6-4" 265lbs...near 33" arms & 10" hands...he has that physical element to his game that could fit...then your on to the late round guys like Watts, Hall, Cole who all have Tez Sweat size.

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

That is weird.  I had to go back and erase all history for last two days to get it to work again on my iPad.  I thought whole site was down.  

But then I checked on my phone which is iPhone and it didn’t stop working.  

Yeah a lot of people have had these issues.  It seems clearing your internet cache seems to correct it.