6.202 - Travis Glover [OT; Georgia State]

Zycho32

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Rhyan, Jenkins, and Newman are all listed at 6'5.  That isn't a massive difference.  Myers is also listed at 6'5.

those guys all seem more compact in their frame.  Glover looks to be more top heavy

5 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Seems like a potential replacement for Nijman, who was also not a great athlete but could play a little.

Nijman was very athletic. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

those guys all seem more compact in their frame.  Glover looks to be more top heavy

I do not disagree.  Without seeing the 7th round picks, I think Glover is a project that gets redshirted or PS and Newman remains for one more season as a sub along with Monk.  Dillard, Jones, Telfort, and Tenuta are fighting for one spot.  That is my best guess.

9 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Seems like a potential replacement for Nijman, who was also not a great athlete but could play a little.

Nah you got that wrong. He is a GREAT athlete but needed alot of work on his game.

Maybe you're thinking of Caleb Jones.

Didn't have this guy on my radar, but it seems as if he just needs to hit a pro conditioning program to help with his tape speed. He's got the size and strength, but just needs to put the rest together. We fix that, we've got a solid player IMHO.