Who's picking first overall in 2025?

Now that rosters are more or less set for 2024, which team looks to be in the worst position to compete this year... and the best position to draft a franchise-changing talent next year? 

Panthers finally get to pick first after finishing last again? Patriots to be very bad despite their shiny new QB? Broncos maybe? Or someone entirely unexpected?

Broncos imo. I do not think highly of NIx at all and his weapons are poor. I think he starts day 1 and struggles big time.

Putting Denver in a tough spot of if they do in fact pick #1, do they pull a Rosen and move on from Nix and take a big time QB? Time will tell.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Putting Denver in a tough spot of if they do in fact pick #1, do they pull a Rosen and move on from Nix and take a big time QB? Time will tell.

That's without question if they get #1. Then flip Nix for the 2nd rd pick he should of been. 

Carolina arguably got worse. Hard to do as the worst team in the league. No1 in good conscience can pick someone other than Carolina unless they’re picking with their gut and not actually thinking about how bad their roster is.

I know NE’s roster is not good, but they have some solid defensive pieces & I believe in Drake Maye to find some magic. I also believe in Bryce, but his supporting cast is just atrocious. Somehow significantly worse than the Pats.