FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

Now let's look at the other tribe. 

Malf and ET have a final two already. They will team up with Boyle and toucs because they're loyal, but they need a 5th that can't be Scoundrel because he's too close to Boyle/Josh. 

Malf doesn't trust bcb and Finn so Skywind will be that 5th. 

Boyle, toucs, you didn't listen to me last BB and finished 4th and 5th. Don't do it again. Take the reins, form your own thing and vote Malf out. That's how you win the game 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Malf and ET have a final two already. They will team up with Boyle and toucs because they're loyal, but they need a 5th that can't be Scoundrel because he's too close to Boyle/Josh. 

Boyle, toucs, you didn't listen to me last BB and finished 4th and 5th. Don't do it again. Take the reins, form your own thing and vote Malf out. That's how you win the game 

Just so we’re clear, you’re saying trust you so instead of 4th this time I might be able to get 3rd?

Reward Challenge #1: Thoughts

The first reward challenge is simple. Players from each tribe have to send me a Diary Entry detailing your initial game strategy. It doesn’t have to be much, but it has to provide some insight into your current plan for the game. The winning tribe will be the tribe who has the most players participate. If there’s a tie, the tribe who had all existing submissions submitted earliest wins. Has to be sincere, doesn’t have to be long. Something like, “Just win,” would not be acceptable. Something like, “Lay low, don’t make waves, get to jury portion and make some moves,” would be acceptable.

This PM thread will be your main form of communication with Jeff. You can send in votes, questions and future thoughts through this same PM thread. 

I will not check submissions until tomorrow sometime. 

Want to know what you’re playing for? 

You’re playing for flint. In this game, fire represents life such and such. Being able to start a fire and have that extra level of comfort might just be the edge in a tiebreaker scenario for perhaps the game’s first immunity challenge. Yes, the winning tribe wins the tiebreaker in the first immunity challenge. 

Speaking of the first Immunity Challenge, I have posted the first Immunity Challenge on the Look Ahead post on the first page.

1. @Daboyle
2. @Whicker
3. @Malfatron
4. @The Orca
5. @Pickle Rick
6. @theuntouchable
7. @Forge
8. @Nazgul
9. @Slappy Mc
10. @TOUCAN
11. @skywindO2
12. @TedLavie
13. @FinneasGage

14. @bcb1213

15. @ET80

16. @Scoundrel

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

This all makes too much sense!

28 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Forge I’m trying to slide up into your DMs but it isn’t letting me. 

Hmmm, weird. I'm not maxed. Let me see if I can send 

*edit*

take that back...I was maxed

• Like 1

Seeing lots of different PM notifications. By my count 12 people have submitted. I wonder if one tribe has already finished submitting. We’ll find out soon!

Also, as a note, I will probably always post the pending Immunity Challenge early in order to give ample time for thought and strategy. You will all be able to tell when they will require a player to sit out. Keep in mind, players cannot sit out back to back challenges.

When it is clear a challenge will accept a single submission, I will not be a stickler on players sitting out (meaning you’ll be allowed to strategize with your tribe).

Dear Jeff, 

I really like my tribe. All are good people who will hopefully carry me through these awful movie challenges.

I don't like the other tribe much. I told toucs and Boyle their winning path, I hope they follow it through but Malfatron is too good at this game to let it happen. Maybe I will have a better chance with Et backstabbing him.

Cheers Jeff

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.