2024 Breakout Players

tyler735

On 5/9/2024 at 10:15 AM, Spartacus said:

Plenty of Packer fans would probably put Reed here but frankly I think Dontayvion Wicks is going to cement himself as a true #1 in a year or two. 

Based upon this graph, Tre Tucker is clearly going to break out for the Raiders.  I'd also like to add Zamir White, RB, Raiders, as a breakout candidate. 

• Like 2

On 5/7/2024 at 11:50 PM, thebestever6 said:

I've been saying this for years but if Greg Dulchich can stay healthy he could be a top 10 te problem is he's never healthy.

He leads the league in "looks like an NFL TE". Especially in the huddle, you could erase the names/numbers and immediately know what position that guy plays

• Like 3

On 5/9/2024 at 11:15 AM, Spartacus said:

Plenty of Packer fans would probably put Reed here but frankly I think Dontayvion Wicks is going to cement himself as a true #1 in a year or two. 

Maybe I should have said Tre Tucker...

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 2:03 PM, Darbsk said:

Didn’t he breakout this past season though? If he’s still under the radar then definitely he’s one to watch but maybe a good candidate could be Michael Mayer (I think he’ll work well in tandem with Bowers rather than splitting time) or how about Tyree Wilson as he’ll have Crosby, Wilkins, Koonce drawing attention and he’ll be maybe a forgotten man. Tre Tucker could also be a candidate 

I think Tyree Wilson is a good one. He's fully healthy, 2nd season, talent around him, been training with Maxx all year, has the traits, flashed a bit as a rookie. The league forgot about him, but he can change that soon. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

19 hours ago, Jerry said:

Based upon this graph, Tre Tucker is clearly going to break out for the Raiders.  I'd also like to add Zamir White, RB, Raiders, as a breakout candidate. 

Forgot about him, Zamir is a good one man. If he stays healthy he’s poised to get a lot of carries and we’ve added a great run blocker on the interior and 2 TEs who can block. He should have a very decent year.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 2:22 PM, MikeT14 said:

I don't think the Commanders have any, unless some rookie explodes out of the gates. 

Jamin Davis as a pass rusher? Dotson rebound? Quan Martin breaks out at Safety?

14 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Jamin Davis as a pass rusher?

no. Not on his PT schedule. 

Dotson rebound?

could be. Probably our best shot even if low. 

Quan Martin breaks out at Safety?

Not even sure he’s a safety. 

Lions:

Offense: Jamo- Dan Campbell has said he’s the stand out in OTAs so far, has improved in every area and “is a man on a mission”. 

Defense: Jack Campbell- He told reporters he feels his play contributed to the Lions missing the Super Bowl and Aaron Glenn praised him for his accountability and work put in this offseason.