Vikings fan wants to change allegiances

No true football fan can switch teams.  If you were unlucky enough to be born a Queens fan well that's just your lot in life.  Deal with it.  Born a Packer fan and I'll die a Packer fan regardless of whether they win or not.  Just the way it is.  Born in '66 started watching on my black and white TV in 1972.  Live through some tough times but Jim and Max got me through.  It's been a hell of a run the last 30 years.  Unfortunately for you Queens it's looks like it's continue.  So when the Packers play the Vikequeens and they get their beat down take it like a man SKY Queen...All I have to say on the matter. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Why don't they put the 4 Bud Grant Trophies in there that they received for losing Super Bowls? 

They had to hock them to pay for all the lawsuits and legal fees from their Love Boat scandal. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 12:52 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

Joey, you are welcome too.  When you finally get sick of how many birds your stadium kills, and the roof collapses again; and you admit that you really just want to be an overweight drunk, the door is open to you too!  And you might be thinking, "well, Dave, I am too intelligent to be a Packers fan," nonsense!  There are literally tens of us with IQs over 85, and BMIs under 45! For instance:  My dad, and the guy that played Monk.... and I can't think of any more right now, but they exist! 

Just now, joeybrowner47 said:

This is how you recruit Dave.. I like what you’re sayin about overweight and drunk, I’m your huckleberry! Believe me if you’re going to be a fan of the purple you’ll need to imbibe! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Disagree. Turn it into a tribunal. Everybody that voted yes needs to explain their poor judgement. 

We should be putting bricks in lambeau with this clowns money

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Any chance he's a Ben Sims and the Mods claim him off waivers after he's released by the Vikings forum?

The Mods may actually have edited skywinds post to attack the packers.

Thats my current theory

• Like 1