TAPT Version 71.0 Kent Branstetter never votes for an incumbent

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Honestly, I have no good answer for how the Brewers are piling up so many wins.  Contreras, Adames and Chourio are the primary guys on offense, but different guys are making big plays each night.  Highlight real defense has become normal.  It's almost comical how well the starting pitching has held up after losing so many guys, and once again, MIL took a group of no-name guys and built one of the league's best bullpens.  It also seems like Murphy stuck just the right vibe in the clubhouse after Counsel left for the Cubs.

Are any of the guys who got hurt on track to return for the stretch/playoffs? 

14 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Are any of the guys who got hurt on track to return for the stretch/playoffs? 

Recently got a couple pitchers back in Hall and Ashby.  I can't think of any other potential difference makers returning prior to next season.  There are a couple of promising arms in AAA with Misiorowski and Yoho, but I wouldn't think they'd be factors for this post-season.  Maybe Misiorowski.

Happy to report that I have no fantasy teams this year.  

Also happy to report that when co-workers and friends want to talk about fantasy football, I'll have won all my games and somehow drafted well in all later rounds to have all the sleepers along with the best fantasy QB's and RB's in the game.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Happy to report that I have no fantasy teams this year.  

Also happy to report that when co-workers and friends want to talk about fantasy football, I'll have won all my games and somehow drafted well in all later rounds to have all the sleepers along with the best fantasy QB's and RB's in the game.

I stopped playing FFB last year after about 20 years of having too many teams.  Watching the games is so much more enjoyable now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I stopped playing FFB last year after about 20 years of having too many teams.  Watching the games is so much more enjoyable now.

I've got absolutely nothing against fantasy football.

I do despise it myself, because of what it does to me.  I hate looking at game conditions, injury reports and offensive/defensive stats for my games.  Throw in Thursday games, weekend games and Monday games and I became way too involved.

But that is just me analyzing everything for all the players.  It made me more aware of other games and teams outside of GB, but it really was too much.

But I get why people are into it.  It is fun, but it was pretty easy for me to give up.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I've got absolutely nothing against fantasy football.

I do despise it myself, because of what it does to me.  I hate looking at game conditions, injury reports and offensive/defensive stats for my games.  Throw in Thursday games, weekend games and Monday games and I became way too involved.

But that is just me analyzing everything for all the players.  It made me more aware of other games and teams outside of GB, but it really was too much.

But I get why people are into it.  It is fun, but it was pretty easy for me to give up.  

Especially with the legalization of sports betting. Instead of working that hard for whatever trivial sum at the end of the yeae + bragging rights from your friends. You could take money from the man instead, after a beer or two to make you the smartest man in football.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1