Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

But first, the last summary of the day

"In the zany Garbage Pail Kids Mafia, SkywindO2 is snoozing through Day 1 like a cloud on a lazy afternoon. Pickle Rick is in a briny mess, flinging accusations like he's in a pickleball tournament. Bucs is quieter than a pirate ghost, making everyone suspicious. SirA1, the drama llama, questions Rick’s dill-emma. Orca, the big fish, dives into the fray, while MWil swoops in with sharp insights like an eagle, and TK3 stirs the pot like a master chef in a kitchen of chaos. Hidden votes add a layer of paranoia thicker than pea soup.

Catch the madness [here](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/55067-garbage-pail-kids-cards-mafia-day-2-ends-monday-8pm-ct/page/42/#comments)."

• Like 3

Just now, Malfatron said:

But first, the last summary of the day

"In the zany Garbage Pail Kids Mafia, SkywindO2 is snoozing through Day 1 like a cloud on a lazy afternoon. Pickle Rick is in a briny mess, flinging accusations like he's in a pickleball tournament. Bucs is quieter than a pirate ghost, making everyone suspicious. SirA1, the drama llama, questions Rick’s dill-emma. Orca, the big fish, dives into the fray, while MWil swoops in with sharp insights like an eagle, and TK3 stirs the pot like a master chef in a kitchen of chaos. Hidden votes add a layer of paranoia thicker than pea soup.

Catch the madness [here](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/55067-garbage-pail-kids-cards-mafia-day-2-ends-monday-8pm-ct/page/42/#comments)."

The pickle rick joke is gold but next time at least mention me, AI

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : send night 2 moves by 815pm ct
2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think I've ever seen that move be scum, so feeling decent about SirA I guess. 

agreed. assuming its some kind of governor or governor adjacent role

If that's the case, then it means both of the D1 tied players were town

I feel like Mwil has to be a baddie, and then I'm looking at the guys who were not part of the major voting lines

• Like 2

What?! This is outrageous. Someone just kill me and spare me the energy of defending myself tomorrow. Absolutely absurd. It’s not my fault Malf didn’t reveal the votes, I thought he would or I wouldn’t have played the card.

Night 2 results

@Tk3 has been killed!

He was town.

level: can start playing cards d5

DAY 3 starts now.

With 11 players its 6 to eliminate

Player list

1 @The Orca

2 @MWil23

3 @adamq

4 @Scoundrel

5 @Forge

6 @skywindO2

7 ET80 - town, cards start day 3 

8 @SirA1

9 @Pickle Rick

10 @TOUCAN

11 @Daboyle

12 whicker - town, cards start day 2

13 tk3 - town, cards start d5

14 @bucsfan333

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!