Your Team's Most Underappreciated Player

onejayhawk

Dunno if the Titans have names that like stand out for this.

Roger McCreary and Elijah Molden(McCreary is our slot corner, Molden kinda plays a hybrid of corner and safety, but I imagine full time safety now after our off season moves at corner) are both decent players, but I don't think either of them are deserving of like some huge amount more of praise than they get. Feel like every team has guys that do their job decently enough, and that's nothing to really write home(or complain) about.

Tyjae Spears might qualify. He's got the ability to be special, but I feel like he's decently well known and considering his production last year, that's a fitting level of respect. He's extremely good with the ball in his hands/in open space. Assuming his touches go up this year, I'm sure more people will be aware of him.

Hard to do for Washington as they had so much roster turnover this offseason. On offense I’m going to say Jahan Dotson. He had a good rookie season then struggled last year. We had an awful OC last year I think he’s a good player. On defense I’m going to say Jamin Davis. He struggles in coverage at times but he’s good against the run and I think he will get a chance to blitz a lot in the new scheme. 

• Like 1

Browns...

Offense: Ethan Pocic. Has truly been a very good center for us. Pretty good since he was originally signed to be a backup.

Defense: Martin Emerson or JOK. Emerson doesn't get as much recognition as Ward, but he's been a great CB since entering the league. JOK was horribly misused under Joe Woods, but was still a good player. Last year he truly emerged as a stud and was probably are most consistent player on defense.

Maurice Hurst was also really good for us last year and was missed when he got hurt.

ARIZONA CARDINALS:

OFFENSE: RG Will Hernandez or C Hjalte Froholdt - Hernandez went from draft darling to a bust in New York to being a genuinely good road grading guard in Arizona. He's probably been our best OL over the last three seasons. Hjalte Froholdt jumped around and was viewed as journeyman depth, but started every game for the Cardinals this past year and was a force in the running game. Both of these guys have provided much better blocking in the run game than the Cardinals had through most of the past decade, and both are underappreciated.

DEFENSE: Probably Jalen Thompson. He's been one of the better safeties in the league, especially in coverage, almost since he stepped on the field. He was coveted as a prospect at Washington State, but then ended up entering the Supplemental Draft. The Cardinals paid to get him, and he's been great. He's overshadowed by Budda Baker when the last two years, Jalen has been the better of the two.

7 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

For the Broncos, Quinn Meinerz is a pro-bowl level guard and is probably our best overall offensive player.

Offensive lineman in general tend to go unnoticed, no matter how good they are.

I think it’s Jha’Whaun Bentley for the NE, starting MIKE. Dude has been another mainstay, Pats LBer in the mold of Hightower/Mayo/Bruschi. Bentley probably isn’t quite at those guys’ level, but since taking over inside, he’s been the guy setting the tone, getting guys in the right spots, and being the physical force vs the run. He’s not great in coverage (NE likes Tahvai a lot more in coverage) but Bentley’s shown up more as a blitzer this past season. 

Not a guy that I assume most people know much about, but he’s a really good LBer who has been a team captain, glue player for them since he’s developed into a starter.