Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

50 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I feel like the quote chatgpt pulled for me was from some other game or something

Lol, the bitterness

Hey yall were discussing your meta first and i decided to have some fun with it but did not expect to find a smoking gun

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Malfatron is typically a lightning rod of activity N1, so a block on him would be a major gamble when it’s reasonable to assume he’d be watched.

And, why are you assuming nobody at all visited him…?

Oh I know someone visited Malf. That's why I'm suspicious.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I claimed day 2 after the night ended you dolt.

But good try

1706444627146?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=v5on

Doesn't change the fact you still got your move off and didn't comment on being visited :(

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Xmads last ditch effort to prevent me from either running train through their whole scum team or someone gets caught killing me

You can whack off the whole scum team I don't care I just find it kinda weird how again you were visited and still got your move off.

5 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I told y’all Xmad was scum from the get go

100%.

And your proof is.......

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I’ll just say I don’t think we have to worry about AI dominating the mafia space 

Whicker is an active participant in Mafia games on the FootballsFuture.com forums. These games involve strategic deception, alliances, and a lot of social interaction. Whicker is known for engaging deeply in the discussions, making strategic moves, and contributing to the complex dynamics of the game.

In the "Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge)" game, Whicker was involved in several critical decisions and discussions. He showed strategic thinking and adaptability, participating in debates about who might be the mafia, and making crucial voting decisions【11†source】【12†source】【13†source】. 

Whicker's participation is marked by a mix of analytical thinking and social gameplay, often being central to key game developments and influencing outcomes. His contributions help to keep the game engaging and unpredictable for all players involved.

It's even dead wrong.

37 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well with Rack and Xmad going down I gotta carry the team. Gotta be a bit unorthodox to accomplish that goal 

Valid

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What is Scoundrel’s meta

When he's scum, I've been told his eyes are crossed. So I always look for crossed eyes

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Xmad said:

4 minutes ago, Xmad said:
6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

try

Doesn't change the fact you still got your move off and didn't comment on being visited :(

How does someone visiting Malf make him suspicious or imply anything other than if Malf is Town, it’s likely Town visited him too

9 minutes ago, Xmad said:

In the "Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge)" game, Whicker was involved in several critical decisions and discussions. He showed strategic thinking and adaptability, participating in debates about who might be the mafia, and making crucial voting decisions【11†source】【12†source】【13†source】.

that game was no less than 7 years ago if I was still jfin, what a pull by the AI 

11 minutes ago, Xmad said:

You can whack off the whole scum team I don't care I just find it kinda weird how again you were visited and still got your move off.

100%.

And your proof is.......

Whicker is an active participant in Mafia games on the FootballsFuture.com forums. These games involve strategic deception, alliances, and a lot of social interaction. Whicker is known for engaging deeply in the discussions, making strategic moves, and contributing to the complex dynamics of the game.

Whicker's participation is marked by a mix of analytical thinking and social gameplay, often being central to key game developments and influencing outcomes. His contributions help to keep the game engaging and unpredictable for all players involved.

It's even dead wrong.

Valid

What. The hell. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Claims to be a watcher, which could be a cover.
   - **Quote**: "I watched Player X last night, something’s off." - Page 26

See Xmad how do you know? ChatGPT claims me to be the watcher!