Preseason Game 2 @ Denver Broncos

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yeah they'll tell you that while not truly believing it. If that ball wasn't thrown like he was trying to break through a piece of plywood, you've got a 25% chance that far behind, at that velocity, 0%.

Maybe I didn’t get a good look at it but my mentality was if I could touch it I should catch it. That’s making the play sometimes. No one is making a play and the OL is performing like none of them will be lined up next to the same guy in 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You can never have enough pass rushers. 

if they cant rush agaisnt the guys who have a shot at playing, are they pass rushers?

If theres a ton of Krums or backups backup TE's I'm all for Brenton. otherwise the PS is a great place for that level of player who doesnt play ST

The way you ride against anything backup OL Im shocked youre on the Cox train.

Edited by HighCalebR

Just now, Scoremore said:

ughhh...yah neither Cliffy or Pratt are worthy backups.  Pratt just worked his way onto the practice squad.  Rough night for him.  

Has he played well enough to be kept on the practice squad? LOL

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Packers need to think about getting a real #2.  

This is an organization that gleefully accepted Graham Harrell as its No. 2 for multiple years. I doubt we look for anyone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Maybe I didn’t get a good look at it but my mentality was if I could touch it I should catch it. That’s making the play sometimes. No one is making a play and the OL is performing like none of them will be lined up next to the same guy in 2 weeks.

it was fast, high, and behind.  It is possible that he could have caught it.  But it was a poor throw.