Preseason Game 2 @ Denver Broncos

13 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Our LBs are going to suuuck if Cooper and Hopper don’t both hit. Hopper looks pretty good so far. Aggressive.

Nah. Wilson and McDuffie are both "just fine" starter level players in the NFL. Not everybody can be an All-Pro.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Caleb Jones is much worse.

Caleb Jones Three years younger and atleast can get movement in the run game. Its hard for me to get behind the guy who lead the lead in sacks given up last year. 

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I would guess Tom and Jenkins would move to center before Rhyan ever would. 

I agree, and would think it would be Jenkins. He has done it before, and it could be the evolution of his career as he gets older. I just feel Tom should stay at RT. 

1 minute ago, GHARMON9 said:

Caleb Jones Three years younger and atleast can get movement in the run game. Its hard for me to get behind the guy who lead the lead in sacks given up last year. 

Play Jones for as many snaps with Levis as your QB then youll find out. Jones has zero movement skills. yeah he can block a guy whos in front of him in the run game. doesnt do much for me.

Edited by HighCalebR

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

theyve had like no time to gel as a unit. yeah. seems like backups. I dont have the all 22 and I get 1 shot to get a read on 7 guys. Im making no snap judgements. 

You are way too controlled as a fan. I only make snap judgements! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Play Jones for as many snaps with Levis as your QB then youll find out. Jones has zero movement skills. yeah he can block a guy whos in front of him in the run game. doesnt do much for me.

I guess were blessed that these are the 5th options at LT.