Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

1 minute ago, HeresAGuy said:

One day people will accept the reality that it never was the coordinator.  It’s.........something else.

I feel like the last time the packers had an actual good defense was like the mid 90s. It’s institutional at this point. High draft picks everywhere, new DCs every few seasons, nothing changes

Just now, HighCalebR said:

How many sacks were there?

150+ rush yards... idk doesnt seem like the OL was bad.... at all. 

He had pressure in his face all game long. He was throwing off his back foot too. I'd cede the line played better in the second half. 

• Like 1

A QB sits on the sideline as a possible "Washed" RB takes all the time away... While I'm not in panic mode since it's week one in the land of pre season past, I can get why many feel it will be the same old story all year long. 

Just now, DannyB said:

I feel like the last time the packers had an actual good defense was like the mid 90s. It’s institutional at this point. High draft picks everywhere, new DCs every few seasons, nothing changes

It's the curse of not having to go through a constant cycle of bad QB's I guess. Just forever doomed to have defenses that are at best...mediocre

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

YES.  it is institutional.  I know eagles are good, but at this point........its a culture, its a mindset.