Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

If Love is ok this is a win. **** Brazil. **** international games. **** Torbert. Plenty of ball game left. Lots to like, tons to clean up. 

Love still on the sideline seems like GREAT news

Also **** chicago.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Even if it's not season ending and he only misses a handful of games, I have zero confidence in Willis or Clifford to not totally sink their season.

He twisted an ankle. If it was broken, he wouldn't be walking on it. He could be good to go next week. Mobility will be a problem for a week or two. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Good thing we paid him after half a season of good play. Him staying on the sideline is a great sign tho

His knee popped in weird way on the one replay.

I hope it's fine, but I've been fooled before with these dudes acting like it's nothing on the sidelines.

Just now, HeresAGuy said:

If you cant even get off a hail mary pass........you probably shouldnt be in the NFL.  That was cuttable failure there.

yah that was really horrid.  looks like Love will be OK.  if he had gone off on a cart it would have been different.  chances are he'll be ready for next game has 10 days to recover.  didn't need him going down at the end just adds insult to injury.  the refs absolutely sucked I hate this crew. 

Just now, HighCalebR said:

If Love is ok this is a win. **** Brazil. **** international games. Plenty of ball game left. Lots to like, tons to clean up. 

Love still on the sideline seems like GREAT news.

Yep.  My level of upset about this game begins and ends with whether Love is seriously injured. 

Packers were sloppy as hell, were playing a good team that wasn't quite as sloppy, and they lost.  It happens.

• Like 1