Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff23835

R.I.P billzz

Wanted to let you guys know about the passing of billzz. 

Haven’t talked to him since we graduated high school 7 years ago, as we’ve gone down separate paths but he’s the one who introduced me to this forum. 

Rest In Peace.

16 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Wanted to let you guys know about the passing of billzz. 

Haven’t talked to him since we graduated high school 7 years ago, as we’ve gone down separate paths but he’s the one who introduced me to this forum. 

Rest In Peace.

Whoa, I had no idea he was sick or that you guys even knew each other. Terrible news and having it happen this time of the year is especially difficult, definitely thinking of his family and friends.

Thank you for the update buff even though it's terrible news. 

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Whoa, I had no idea he was sick or that you guys even knew each other. Terrible news and having it happen this time of the year is especially difficult, definitely thinking of his family and friends.

Thank you for the update buff even though it's terrible news. 

From what i heard he was battling addiction and it very unfortunately got him.

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

That's really rough to hear, I'm sorry for your loss. Even if you guys weren't as close as you once were it's still a really hard thing to go through.

I'm going to see if we can get some avatars or something to commemorate Billzz and raise some awareness for a guy we all liked and made this place better. 

So sad to hear this.  He will be greatly missed in our community.  He was a good member who made fantastic contributions.  I remember discussing the forum transition with him this summer.  I can't believe he's passed away.

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

So sad to hear this.  He will be greatly missed in our community.  He was a good member who made fantastic contributions.  I remember discussing the forum transition with him this summer.  I can't believe he's passed away.

I know when we were younger this site had a great impact on him and kept him out of a lot of trouble that he other wise would have been in. You made a positive influence in his life for sure.

Wow, was wondering where he was, not like him not to post pretty much daily. So sad, thank you for updating us.

I remember him very well, great poster and member of the Bills family. R.I.P. billzz.

Really sad to hear.  I remember him as a positive contributor to the forum.  Bless him, his family and his friends.

9 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Horrible, sorry to hear this. Thoughts to his friends and family...

You could tell when he came back last year it just eroded him, he wasn't nearly the same. Gonna miss him, he was a good guy who went through some tough things and as someone who's fought that same fight he lost too I know it's not easy.

Hope he finds peace.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

14 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

he was a cool guy to interact with on here. sucks to hear that got him. all love to billzz and the people around him.