Opening Night GDT 9/5: Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefer

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Good. I can finish big brother

People who watch other people who aren’t celebrities are weird to me. Why are you watching Jon trying to get with Stephany, while he’s smashing Terry and Bob at the same time. Big brother has always been weird to me. Can I get an amen? 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

People who watch other people who aren’t celebrities are weird to me. Why are you watching Jon trying to get with Stephany, while he’s smashing Terry and Bob at the same time. Big brother has always been weird to me. Can I get an amen? 

Thats not even close to the show

9 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

This is the year the chiefs become as.. no cap. No team has ever 3 preat. 0-8. This is the weakest saddest roster filled with convicts, and killas. They are cooked. 

Every post from you just makes me feel so much more confident about the season lol.

• Like 2

Am I tripping or is it weird to have the first game of the year be AFC v. AFC instead of AFC v. NFC?

I looked up the history and apparently I am tripping. Last two have been NFC v. AFC, but they've done a bunch of AFC/AFC or NFC/NFC too.

Edited by Trojan