Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

1 hour ago, Laces Out said:

He's over rated AF, but he did the gritty once or some stupid **** so people think he's good cuz of the attitude and swagger factor or whatever stupid reason. He gets burned when singled up on the opposing teams #1 often.

That gritty is stupid AF especially when I see local kids doing it at my gym. 

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Field was bad.

Officiating was bad.

Hurts was bad. He is weak point on a stacked team.

Barkley was good.

Alexander was mostly bad.  

Few more:

GB kicker was bad.

Love wasn’t great. 

Reed was good. 

Wicks wasn’t great. 

Baun was awesome. 

• Like 3

Just now, dll2000 said:

Doctors on twitter: 

Love injury could be this or this or this or this or this.  Really? Good thing we have you to inform us.  

So helpful.  

Because before I read your tweet listing every possible leg injury I thought it might be his shoulder.  Or herpes.  Or general sadness.  Depression.  Anxiety.  

Now I know it is some kind of lower leg injury.  We are all smarter now.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soko said:

Few more:

GB kicker was bad.

Love wasn’t great. 

Reed was good. 

Wicks wasn’t great. 

Baun was awesome. 

GB should have a kicking competition and then after someone wins they should sign or trade for a completely different kicker and then after that give someone else the job.  

The Bears method.  It worked.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

I really disagree. Love almost had a pick 6 if it wasn't just blatantly dropped by nakone dean. And loves accuracy was pretty poor as well. 

Neither quarterback was good, both had splash plays. 

The interceptions by Jalen undoubtedly were an issue, the fumbles of im being honest were are more on Jurgens.

Love was missing more throws, the two picks Jalen had were entirely ugly and I won't defend those, but he seemed more in tune with his offense after the first couple drives than Love.

Hurts did the same thing. The ball near the end of the game down the by the end zone where he threw super late to Dotson should’ve been a pick 6 but it was dropped. Hurts seemed to have 2-3 more passes that should’ve been picked. I don’t think either guy looked great but one is throwing to an ungodly amount of talent behind a pretty damn good OL and struggled. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Doctors on twitter: 

Love injury could be this or this or this or this or this.  Really? Good thing we have you to inform us.  

So helpful.  

doctors rely on imaging. the TwitterDocs don't have that data.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Remember the time the Giants had exactly 1 good player and instead of just resigning him, let the Eagles have him for free? Good times. 

I’m not beating up on the giants for letting a high mileage 27-year old RB who’s had major injuries walk.  I think letting McKinney go was far worse than Barkley. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

IIRC, there was like 2 or 3 more passes that the Packers' defenders should have had.  I believe Nixon and Jaire both had their hands on the ball but dropped it.  LIS, both were bad last night.  Jordan Love had 1 turnover, Hurts had 4 although only 3 resulted in the other team getting the ball.

Hurts had 2 TO both INT.  Let's stop with that BS narrative please.

That FBL he was "credited with" was clearly Cam Jurgens snapping the ball early to a QB who had no idea it was coming. Hence why it went off his chest while Jalen  looking left? The botched Brotherly Shove snap I also think was on Cam, yes thru Jalens hands technically but towards the right, probably  trying to get low/leverage and recovered by Saquon. 

So yes,  1 extra TO.

Niether QB played up to thier capabilities lets be real. Field conditions? Litle to no Pre-season? Both? It's game 1. 

Here's 🙏🙏🙏, Love gets a gm 2. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

It looked like what it was:  the season's first game for both teams and the referees, played on a field unsuitable for the world's largest power runners and linemen.

Essentially, it was the history's first professional beach football game.

This. 

I said before the game that any takeaways from it will be irrelevant in a couple weeks because it was bound to be a wonky game.

Unfortunately GB got about worst case scenario with a Love injury.

So gross.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hurts had 2 TO both INT.  Let's stop with that BS narrative please.

That FBL he was "credited with" was clearly Cam Jurgens snapping the ball early to a QB who had no idea it was coming. Hence why it went off his chest while Jalen  looking left? The botched Brotherly Shove snap I also think was on Cam, yes thru Jalens hands technically but towards the right, probably  trying to get low/leverage and recovered by Saquon. 

So yes,  1 extra TO.

Niether QB played up to thier capabilities lets be real.

I already admitted Love didn't play well.  But he was only credited for 1 turnover.  And that's assuming you want to credit Hurts for the premature snap from Jurgens, which I'd agree is on him.

But honestly, the Eagles offense was garbage outside of late in the first quarter though that first drive in 3rd quarter.  In those 4 drives, the Eagles ran 37 plays and came away with 24 points over 267 yards.  The other 7 drives accounted for 40 plays for 10 points over 141 yards.

Call me crazy, but the Packers lost this game more than the Eagles won it IMO.  1-4 in RZ opportunities and 9 points off 3 turnovers isn't going to win you very many games.

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Doctors on twitter: 

So helpful.  

Don't forget "initial tests suggest the ACL is okay. But actually we won't know anything until they do real tests."

• Like 1