Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

25 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I can play. As long as I can just show up 10 minutes before night and vote.

By Day 3 if I’m not hit by the mafia that means I probably am the mafia. So don’t lynch me. 

Also, I haven’t played in awhile so some people don’t know my play style. My mafia play style and my civ with ability play style are very similar. So keeping me around could help or hurt. Best to just let me make it to the end. 

Also, don’t listen to Malf. He will probably try to successfully lead me to a lynch. He is very persuasive and usually right. Just don’t listen to him. 

Lastly, I work M-F 8-4ish (not today/holiday) so I’ll be reading up here and there but not posting until after work. Let’s just avoid 100 pages a day please. 

Good to see you back!

2 hours ago, stallyns said:

I can play. 

Oh snap, Santa got my wish list! We're getting WORLD PEACE, and I'm gettin a Slapchop! Hopefully I'll be able to fit that 1972 Chevy Nova into my garage, too!

Best. Christmas. EVER!

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

No. My plan is to continue until me and my Little’s take over and dominate the world. Nothing could stop an army of untouchables.

Hey I thought I was your loved husband.

8 hours ago, MathMan said:

Were you civ or mafia?

Looking forward to playing with you.

I like new blood who tries hard.

-------

Sidenote: there has been a definite mafia resurgance thanks to the BDL crew as well.

We are still waiting for the mafia crew to join BDL. We are nice and contrary to here, Rags is not a threat at all

Archived