New Sexual Assault (Rape) Allegatations Against Watson

roger murdock

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t mean on the field as much.  The OL isn’t putting their body on the line for HIM, they’re doing doing do because they’re being paid millions of dollars to do so.

I go to work for my $50 rate and I hate working with crap nurses that mess everything up. There is still a human element to the game. Bitonio wants to win.

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean more just the day to do day.  Chopping it up in the locker room, hanging out, etc like folks do at any job.  Like at what point are guys like “bro get this guy out of my face”?

It would suck. 

Essentially he is ruining it for everyone. 

Wrs when he throws a duck. 

Oline when he walks into sacks. 

Stefanski who is a pro coaching uncouth Cosby. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

God I hope we can void his contract.

Just ride out with Jameis idgaf. Then draft a QB that Stefanski actually wants (pocket passer).

Stefanski is on the record that with dushbag

instead of Mayfield they are a threat to go to the Superbowl.

he told MKC that.

Leave it to this team to finally get competent front office and coaching staff who are aligned, get the needle pointing up, and then absolutely torpedo any excitement and good vibes by mortgaging the farm for an incompetent criminal at our most important position. I really hope this allows us an out.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dawgdish said:

Leave it to Jimbo Haslam, thief of joy and trucker’s gas money, to finally get competent front office and coaching staff who are aligned, get the needle pointing up, and then absolutely torpedo any excitement and good vibes by mortgaging the farm for an incompetent criminal at our most important position. I really hope this allows us an out.

Fify

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Leave it to this team to finally get competent front office and coaching staff who are aligned, get the needle pointing up, and then absolutely torpedo any excitement and good vibes by mortgaging the farm for an incompetent criminal at our most important position. I really hope this allows us an out.

First of all

dorsey 1year

hunt

chubb

ward

mayfield

obj

landry

Berry has not drafted that much talent in 4 

4drafts.

point2 how much talent has Dorsey drafted

in Detroit 

biggest mark of incompetence ever in the afc north the front office saying we are a superbowl level team with dushbag on the field for 10 games.

Thank You So Much GIF by Nicole Concessao