Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

1 hour ago, Billy86 said:

1. I didn't stick to any story 'from thin air', I was taking the word of a separate poster who said that is what happened and who wasn't even replying to me: https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/55950-week-2-general-discussion/page/92/#comment-5891827

2.  I didn't say that is what happened, I said IF that is what happened, as it is what the other poster had pointed to. At no point did I claim it to be what had happened.

3. After the late games ended I went back, checked to get another good look at what happened, and agreed with both of the other posts: https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/55950-week-2-general-discussion/page/102/#comment-5892145

Did you not pick up his sarcasm? 

18 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Did you not pick up his sarcasm? 

No, because the referee clearly says something to Chase as he walks by him and his body language (and later penalty flag) shows he was very, very unhappy with Chase's conduct, and because the same poster thanked my post saying it was wrong of the ref to do so otherwise, which would be a bit weird if the were being sarcastic - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/55950-week-2-general-discussion/page/93/#comment-5891853

Ironically, it seems like you're making the sarcasm story up out of thin air. 

38 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

No, because the referee clearly says something to Chase as he walks by him and his body language (and later penalty flag) shows he was very, very unhappy with Chase's conduct, and because the same poster thanked my post saying it was wrong of the ref to do so otherwise, which would be a bit weird if the were being sarcastic - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/55950-week-2-general-discussion/page/93/#comment-5891853

Ironically, it seems like you're making the sarcasm story up out of thin air. 

You weren’t watching this game and made about 7 posts on it. Calm. It was the right call

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You weren’t watching this game and made about 7 posts on it. Calm. It was the right call

I was watching on red zone, hence my commenting on several plays as they happened - including the one in question. 

You really were projecting when you mentioned making things up. You just can't help yourself. 

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

image0.jpg

Imagine if they decided to stick with Fields and instead traded back from #1 overall to get a crap ton of future picks and even 2024 draft picks.  They could've fully reworked their OL and still gotten another threat.  If Fields still sucked, they could've still gotten someone from this draft and although not as hyped as Caleb Williams, I wouldn't be surprised if Ewers didn't have a long and productive NFL career that's even better than Williams.

34 minutes ago, Raves said:

Imagine if they decided to stick with Fields and instead traded back from #1 overall to get a crap ton of future picks and even 2024 draft picks.  They could've fully reworked their OL and still gotten another threat.  If Fields still sucked, they could've still gotten someone from this draft and although not as hyped as Caleb Williams, I wouldn't be surprised if Ewers didn't have a long and productive NFL career that's even better than Williams.

This would of been a fun butterfly effect decesion to watch unfold though. Just imagine. 

Field has 2-3 TO week 1 negating that Bears D/ST performance,  Bears still start 0-2. Pandemonium!

Steelers are forced to play Russell Wilson , definitely don't start 2-0!

QB carrousel happens. Caleb goes....., Jayden, Maye....McCarthy...., Penix Nix....?

Does Williams even have a win as a Commander,  Patriot, Giant? Not sure he does. 👌

Ahhhh, the what if game? Always fun!