Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

12 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Did I read them?  Yeah.  Did I take notes on who said what? No, just responded.  The DPI was a 50/50 kinda call, especially with the game in the balance.  I'm more concerned with the lack of calls on Sua holding hendrickson all game.  And "killed by the zebras"  implies something different than you agree.

The DPI was 100% and you should fire anyone who didn't make the call. There was nothing minor or incidental about the contact. It changed the direction of Rice's jump.

As I put it in the post you didn't really read, the DPI was as legit as the holding call on the Chiefs' LT. 

I wish Verse was coached by Donald. You can tell he hasn’t even talked to him. Because he keeps talking about Turner and BY. With the right mentor could be even better. And none shocking but Turner hasn’t been the same or shown dominance. It’s early, but I kinda saw it coming..

The loss of Donald is amplified by 100x just for the attention he commanded. 

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

The DPI was 100% and you should fire anyone who didn't make the call. There was nothing minor or incidental about the contact. It changed the direction of Rice's jump.

As I put it in the post you didn't really read, the DPI was as legit as the holding call on the Chiefs' LT. 

Who said anything about the one holding call they did call.  Suamataia was holding him and clothes-lining him ALL GAME.  And how about the non call when the KC went through Trent Irwin and on his back in the end zone?  That was more egregious than the call on Anthony, who actually went straight up in the air.  So should the same ref be 100% fired for that one ?  Because of it's a foul on one, it's a foul for all.