Watson: Worst QB in the NFL, Browns History

MWil23

3 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Always remember there were other teams who wanted him, he just said no I’m good.

Well it was leshaun saying no or teams not offering enough to Houston.

But yeah, it's totally revisionist history to act like the Browns were the only teams going hard after him. It came down to four teams who were offering enough to Houston and teams who leshaun considered accepting a trade to.

17 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Does this apply to half the league that looked to trade for him?

Looked...and achieved is two different things. Every single other Franchise including the Panthers (which is scary), lucked out!! Which speaks volumes  just how Catastrophic this  decesion was in the end!

Edited by Nabbs4u

44 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Well it was leshaun saying no or teams not offering enough to Houston.

But yeah, it's totally revisionist history to act like the Browns were the only teams going hard after him. It came down to four teams who were offering enough to Houston and teams who leshaun considered accepting a trade to.

Didn't the Texans and Falcons finalize a trade and Watson said no? Or am I misremembering? Regardless, many teams threw their ethics to the side in an effort to land Watson, Cleveland just happened to win the sh*t sweepstakes (as if they haven't suffered enough)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41439238/browns-deshaun-watson-not-seeking-more-designed-qb-run-plays

Safe to say I loathe this guy more than any player I've ever watched. The absolute only chance of salvaging a shred of anything with this **** is if they give him double digit running opportunities. And he's like, nah I'm just going to continue burying everyone into the ground while cashing my checks. This is worse than anyone could have imagined. Historic sports embarrassment on display here with this acquisition.

I feel like most guys would have said, "whatever it takes for the team to win."  Dude was just like nah, I'm not running lol

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Speaking of which... @brownie man where you at, dog?

I been here man I can’t make it to every thread 😂 

he not playing good enough for me to defend him all like that 🤣 

Give me a whole season before I’m expected of a final decision on my stance. I know everyone is ready to give up but it’s still early 

look around the league 

Darnold is balling Geno is doing well Andy Dalton even did good. 

Im willing to give Watson the entire year. He hasn’t throw a pick last two games. They just gotta establish the run and take out the penalties. 

• Like 1

Man... the dude is aweful at football. At this point everyone knows how big of a mistake Cleveland made and from a fan standpoint, 99% of us knew back then too.

The Browns seem incapable of figuring out the QB position, they seem destined to finish dead last in the AFCN this season. Will they? Idk because they Bengals straight up said "hold my beer." And the Ravens don't look much better.