NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Hope he didn't get Alex Smith'd and can come back next year 100%. He's so fun to watch.

The smith thing was exacerbated by infection in the recovery, I think....but I'm with you. That looked like something that is going to impact him beyond  when he's ready to come back. If it's as bad as it looked, that may be a 2 year type recovery -  a year to heal and a year to just trust it again 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The smith thing was exacerbated by infection in the recovery, I think....but I'm with you. That looked like something that is going to impact him beyond  when he's ready to come back. If it's as bad as it looked, that may be a 2 year type recovery -  a year to heal and a year to just trust it again 

Yeah, what I meant by that was I hope it was just a clean break and no further issues. Clean break is the best scenario there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cp0k2 said:

Ah yes, a FG will definitely help there McCarthy.

Every single time I was Dallas play, it makes me so grateful that we ditched McCarthy for Lafleur. 

It also makes me frustrated, knowing that several years if Rodgers prime were squandered with him in charge (and Dom Capers running the defense). 

• Like 1