TNF Week 7: Denver Broncos (3-3) @ New Orleans Saints (2-4)

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver Broncos
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2024 at 12:15 AM

3 minutes ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

This is the paradox:  It is harder to rebuild in a bad division than a good one. 

No matter how mediocre the Saints are, any half decent player they relinquish could remove them from NFC-South contention this year.

I agree with this.  Not sure the NFC South is as bad in 2024 as it has been in previous years.   TB and ATL are better and NO is not as good.  It takes some honest objective assessment to make the decision.  2-5 after tonight should get someone thinking about making that decision

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Denver is the strangest team this year. I don't know what to make of them.

Just know we are an elite defense that will contribute about half our pts each game in some way. That should also tell you something about our offense haha.

Our WRs were at the bottom in the league in terms of separation which is why we've given up on our vets and have Franklin and Mims out there. We have non existent TEs including our high pick from a few years back dulcic (was so bad that he's not even dressing now)

Bo has proven elite with his legs but my god...not as advertised with accuracy. It could be helped with slants or little quick hits, but for some reason Payton won't call those up (except twice this game)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dbrog24 said:

Just know we are an elite defense that will contribute about half our pts each game in some way. That should also tell you something about our offense haha.

Our WRs were at the bottom in the league in terms of separation which is why we've given up on our vets and have Franklin and Mims out there. We have non existent TEs including our high pick from a few years back dulcic (was so bad that he's not even dressing now)

Bo has proven elite with his legs but my god...not as advertised with accuracy. It could be helped with slants or little quick hits, but for some reason Payton won't call those up (except twice this game)

Did you watch Nix in college? Dude was not accurate at all. 

I don't get to see a ton of either guy and don't really want to, but Bo Nix reminds me a lot of Daniel Jones. Like if I was looking at the hominid chart, Bo Nix is an ape, Daniel Jones is a neanderthal and Josh Allen is a modern human. Maybe it's just the "Big athletic white guy that can run" trope. Is that a trope?

Edited by nagahide13