Browns to build a dome stadium (2029 target date)

NYRaider

Oh my god the browns actually aren't leaving. 

Damn it I wanted a new expansion team so they could leave, Haslam gets a new franchise with the old roster. 

Worked out so well the last time.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Will every team be playing in a dome in the next 20-30 years?

Yup, these owners are greedy and want the money from large concerts, being able to host national championships and large events like Wrestlemania without weather ever being a factor.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yup, these owners are greedy and want the money from large concerts, being able to host national championships and large events like Wrestlemania without weather ever being a factor.  

I hate domes, personally. At least do what Seattle does and have a retractable roof so that you can play "outdoors" when the weather is nice.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, August4th said:

Browns playing in a dome is going to look weird TBH I'm still not use to the raiders playing inside 

It'll be weird, but I get it from a business standpoint. Their current stadium is only going to get big events in the summer. Just wish it was going to be a retractable roof instead of a dome.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

The Bills' new stadium is gonna be an open air stadium. But I think that's partly due to the fact a dome would cost more.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Maybe not 30 years but over time, I believe they will. Not that I agree, I love cold weather playoff football and saw the Vikings play at TCF stadium in November after the metro dome collapse.

I really hope Huntington Bank Field gets at least one playoff game before its abandonment. It would have gotten one last year, if not for division winner seeding priority. Division winners do not deserve any special treatment beyond the playoff berths they already earned.