Packers Texans post game. Packers ****** victory from the jaws of defeat after trying to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Refugee

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'm generally not a jam band guy.  My friend talked me into going to a Phish show.  It was fine.  Not my bag, but I can see why the people that are into them, are into them.  They played a 2 and a half hour set, then had an intermission and played 2 and a half more hours.  Most of my favorite bands, you would be lucky to get an hour out of.  So good on them, they deliver.  

I’m really not either. My friends are and I’ve went a couple times so song sticks out.

people are into them because they like drugs lol

• Like 1

-Jordan Love has GOT to get better. Both his mechanics and decision making need to improve if this team is gonna win anything of substance.

-STs is godawful. Put Bisaccia on an ice floe and push him off into the sea. Reed back on PR at all. Not letting punts go inside the 10. Not yelling there’s a poison ball. So much bad.

-Defense came to play. Run D was suspect but the pass rush actually showing up was a godsend and all things considered was probably the biggest contributor to the win. We’ve got emerging playmakers, but I’d love to see more games like today where we stop them as an overall team rather than relying on big turnovers

-Tough day from Reed

8 minutes ago, DannyB said:

-Jordan Love has GOT to get better. Both his mechanics and decision making need to improve if this team is gonna win anything of substance.

-STs is godawful. Put Bisaccia on an ice floe and push him off into the sea. Reed back on PR at all. Not letting punts go inside the 10. Not yelling there’s a poison ball. So much bad.

-Defense came to play. Run D was suspect but the pass rush actually showing up was a godsend and all things considered was probably the biggest contributor to the win. We’ve got emerging playmakers, but I’d love to see more games like today where we stop them as an overall team rather than relying on big turnovers

-Tough day from Reed

ST won the game in the 2nd half for us. Whelan flipping the field after the offensive stall and McManus with the GW.

Lot of bitching over two boneheaded decisions by two of our better players, outside of the foolishness, ST was solid.

Should Clements be on the hot seat for Love's INTs?

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

ST won the game in the 2nd half for us. Whelan flipping the field after the offensive stall and McManus with the GW.

Lot of bitching over two boneheaded decisions by two of our better players, outside of the foolishness, ST was solid.

Should Clements be on the hot seat for Love's INTs?

Can we really question the consistency of Clement’s over Bisaccia?

Id say Clements has the edge by a long shot. I’m not sure what Bisaccia is bringing anymore outside of complete lack of discipline.

I'm absolutely thrilled by the fact that Love is a reckless gunslinger but also doesn't get emotional like a gunslinger.

It makes for fun watching and that even if he screws up that he is not affected and can come back and pull together a scoring drive.

As much as I liked Rodgers he could be conservative and obsessive about his TD to INT ratio and also if he had a few bad series or and INT it would typically mentally smash him up and he couldn't pull himself out of it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The road to the Super Bowl is going through the NFC North winner. 

Niners SB hangover season was something I was banking on, but I was also hoping that 2nd half choke by the Lions in the title game would linger into next season, but looks like it's served as nothing but fuel for them.