most anticipated films and TV for 2018?

August4th

what films and TV shows are you looking forward to the most in 2018?

for me

Widows
The Irishman
Hold the Dark
Infinity war
Halloween
If Beale Street Could Talk
Black panther
Ready player one
suspiria
Annihilation

TV

American crime story season 2
Atlanta season 2
westworld season 2

Infinity War, Black Panther, Deadpool 2, Ant-Man and Wasp, and Ready Player One are the movies I'm most interested in. However, I just saw the trailer for A Quiet Place and that looked really interesting.

Some others that are secondary interests to me:

Solo: A Star Wars Story
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Alita: Battle Angel
Pacific Rim Uprising
Tomb Raider

There are some other interesting ones, but nothing else jumps out at me as much when I was looking at the list of movies coming out.

23 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Infinity War, Black Panther, Deadpool 2, Ant-Man and Wasp, and Ready Player One are the movies I'm most interested in. However, I just saw the trailer for A Quiet Place and that looked really interesting.

Some others that are secondary interests to me:

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Alita: Battle Angel
Pacific Rim Uprising
Tomb Raider

There are some other interesting ones, but nothing else jumps out at me as much when I was looking at the list of movies coming out.

There have been so many bad rumors coming out about this one already that I think it ends up being god awful.  

Black Panther
Annihilation
Ready Player One
Rampage
Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Ant-Man and the Wasp
The Predator
M:I 6
Halloween
First Man

Those are just most of the big blockbusters, I know there are plenty more I'm looking forward to. As for TV shows, I don't watch TV shows.

10 hours ago, RamRod said:

The Predator

I just have this sick terrible feeling that Shane Black absolutely effed it.  Autistic kid that understands the Predator language?  Mental patients fighting Predator while Gary Busey's (Predator 2) character's son (played by Gary Busey's son) tries doing what his dad did? 

Everybody in the entire effing world knows that the Predator franchise is no place for a kid, so why add one?  It's just really weird and I have a feeling I'm going to hate it.  And that's coming from someone who has Predator as a firm placement in his Mount Rushmore of Movie Monsters.  It's a top 5 movie for me. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I just have this sick terrible feeling that Shane Black absolutely effed it.  Autistic kid that understands the Predator language?  Mental patients fighting Predator while Gary Busey's (Predator 2) character's son (played by Gary Busey's son) tries doing what his dad did? 

Everybody in the entire effing world knows that the Predator franchise is no place for a kid, so why add one?  It's just really weird and I have a feeling I'm going to hate it.  And that's coming from someone who has Predator as a firm placement in his Mount Rushmore of Movie Monsters.  It's a top 5 movie for me. 

I agree. I’m optimistic though.

Archived