Randy Gregory

CAPJ

11 hours ago, the lone star said:

I wouldn't rule out QB in the first depending on who is there. I just don't believe in Dak.

Good for you. But this staff is all in on him.and for a very good reason. No one on this staff is drafting a QB in the first round, Id bet my house on that.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

YES or NO, will we see Gregory in a Dallas uniform next season or NOT?

Predictions please?????

I'd like to. I'd also like to believe he will be clean and in football shape.

But this FO and franchise have been the equvilent to a three stooges episode.

So I will say it would be a pleasant surprise if it worked out.

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

YES or NO, will we see Gregory in a Dallas uniform next season or NOT?

Predictions please?????

I'll say yes. You heard it here first.

Or third. Or like 9th, but you heard it here too.

"I think there are still some personal issues to work through," Yahoo! quoted a league source saying, regarding Gregory's potential November reinstatement. "It's important that he's in the right place personally and that might require some additional time."

"Given the sensitivity of this matter, confidentiality of the program and Randy's privacy, I am unable to comment," Gregory's attorney told Pro Football Talk. "However, I will confirm Randy has every intention of getting back on the football field."

That's good enough for me. As long as he still wants to try then I will still hope

48 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I hope he's back. He caught on quickly to the game. And he completely owned Flowers his first game. Like the way Clayborn owned what's his face who replaced Tyron at the falcons game. 

What's crazy is Adrian Clayborn ended the season with only 9 sacks. Lol 70% of his 16 games worth of production came during our game.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

He should be back.

But, if there are people within the organization that don't trust Irving and his future is in doubt...why would or should they trust RG? 

Because it did not cost Dallas anything to get Irving but cost Dallas a second-round to pick Randy Gregory I bet they are just trying to save some face

Archived