Week 17 Discussion Thread

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, but it's still a super flawed roster for the current year. With Jimmy G there the entire year, I don't think that they are a 10 win team or anything this year. Probably more like 8-8? Capable of beating a playoff team here or there maybe, but not capable of hanging with the big dogs. 

I remember Andrew Luck's first season he dragged that team to 11 wins. I don't think Jimmy could do that with this roster though. 

1 minute ago, Zappaz said:

As much as I wanted the Chargers to sneak into the playoffs this year I can't be mad about 9-7, especially after a 0-4 start. New city, new coach, new defensive scheme, playing in a soccer stadium, etc... 

I am trying to convince myself that the Ravens with all the starters they lost on both sides of the ball this year, that 9-7 is okay - but again, we are so close to playoffs, but we are ****ting ourselves instead of playing like contenders.

3 minutes ago, Zappaz said:

As much as I wanted the Chargers to sneak into the playoffs this year I can't be mad about 9-7, especially after a 0-4 start. New city, new coach, new defensive scheme, playing in a soccer stadium, etc... 

That missed FG against the Dolphins smh

Sucks that a team that the Chargers demolished will make the playoffs with the same record.

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Aldrick Robinson in your endzone.

Funny I'm in a stupid fantasy league that plays games week 17. I'm in a tie for first place vs a Niners fan and I picked up Jimmy to start since Goff was sitting. That TD put me ahead for the moment.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, but it's still a super flawed roster for the current year. With Jimmy G there the entire year, I don't think that they are a 10 win team or anything this year. Probably more like 8-8? Capable of beating a playoff team here or there maybe, but not capable of hanging with the big dogs. 

Yeah I wouldn't favor them to get to the Super Bowl, but I see them more as an early 2000's Ravens type team that could spoil someone season

Archived