The 0-16 Cleveland Browns

BayRaider

9 minutes ago, UtahUtesFan said:

So you're telling me you'd punt for Denver or KC if they were 0-15? I wouldn't give an inch to a division rival.

Honestly Hue should be fired because this team should have won at least 2 games.

Yes I would. Absolutely. The odds if them scoring are like one third of a percent and you are playing for nothing. Just give them a shot. 

4 minutes ago, UtahUtesFan said:

#1 rushing defense in the league I'm reading on another forum (no credible data linked).

Their defense is ok-ish, their offense is really bad, something like 15 TDs, 28 INTs.  A solid QB would help them a ton.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Trolling like this is not wanted here. Consider this a WARNING.

Excuse me? Did someone die? Was there a real problem.here? Nope, just a bunch of 6 and 7 digit paid players lost a game. It's  not trolling.its an intelligent, sarcastic sense of humor.

Trust me..they are all  laughing their heads off having a beer right now. 

....of course if you were just kidding.. .nevermind lol

13 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

Excuse me? Did someone die? Was there a real problem.here? Nope, just a bunch of 6 and 7 digit paid players lost a game. It's  not trolling.its an intelligent, sarcastic sense of humor.

Trust me..they are all  laughing their heads off having a beer right now. 

....of course if you were just kidding.. .nevermind lol

I was waiting on the steel chairs and Vince McMahon to walk out of the tunnel, but it never happened.

53 minutes ago, UtahUtesFan said:

#1 rushing defense in the league I'm reading on another forum (no credible data linked).

7th according to nfl.com and when you consider how the offence had issues, you could expect the run D be top 5  with a bit of help. The Browns need a QB and another WR and some could say OC. In this UFA era, teams can rebound, and if Gordon can stay on the field it all should help. 

14 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Corey Coleman could have prevented this thread all by himself  :ph34r:

Eh... he definitely should have caught that pass, but we still would have needed to score. And the Browns have been terrible in the redzone this season thanks to Kizer, AKA Mr. Clutch. My point is, it was far from a sure thing that we would have won even if Coleman catches that pass.

7 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Maybe, but that wasn't the question. Talent level doesn't mean anything when comparing how good/bad a team is. Production/incompetence is all that matters.

Well based on record, 0-16 is obviously worse than 1-15, but that 09 Rams team was REALLY bad.  Their only win was against the Lions, 17-10.  They got shut out twice, they scored less than ten points 7 times, their highest score was  23 against a bad Saints defense and that was their only game scoring over 20 points all season.

The 1990 Patriots were also terrible, had a -265 point differential, gave up 9 points to a team before that team even ran a single offensive play, and had the whole sexual harassment incident hanging over their heads.

There are several teams I would consider worse than this Browns team.

51 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

7th according to nfl.com and when you consider how the offence had issues, you could expect the run D be top 5  with a bit of help. The Browns need a QB and another WR and some could say OC. In this UFA era, teams can rebound, and if Gordon can stay on the field it all should help. 

Our run defense was actually really good until they tired out because of the Kizer Effect. Like best I’ve seen with our latest reincarnation.  

2 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Maybe, but that wasn't the question. Talent level doesn't mean anything when comparing how good/bad a team is. Production/incompetence is all that matters.

The rams were worse on offense(arguably WOAT team) defense and special teams 

Archived