Gruden expected to want OC Morton in Oakland

jetskid007

So Gruden's contract is ridiculous, but you all are salivating at the prospect of giving Kirk Cousins crazy cash? Hmm...

Anyway, so happy we get to keep Morton around for at least one more year. Very excited to see what he can do with our next QB.

32 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

So Gruden's contract is ridiculous, but you all are salivating at the prospect of giving Kirk Cousins crazy cash? Hmm...

Anyway, so happy we get to keep Morton around for at least one more year. Very excited to see what he can do with our next QB.

One counts against the cap the other doesn't. It literally means nothing to the team how much a coach makes other than sending a statement that he is THE guy.

Could see us going after Darrell Bevell. we love everything the Seahawks do and I could see us making this move. Jeremy Bates wants nothing to do with play calling again. Not saying Bevell is a stud OC, and he obviously gets the hate for the slant call in the SB, but he is still a very solid play caller and has had a lot of success. If we do move on from Morton, it has to be for someone whose done it before. 

On 1/10/2018 at 5:55 PM, Dr.O said:

John DeFilippo pls

He’s bound to be a Head Coach soon. I remember wanting Kyle Shanahan the year we hired Bowles simply because I knew if we didn’t hire him then we wouldn’t get the chance, same with Mike Zimmer when we kept Rex that additional year. 

Archived