Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

“I’ve done a lot of testing,” Bulaga said, via Ryan Wood of PackersNews.com. “I’ve done the trainers specific testing: single leg, double leg, strength. I’ve done all of those things, and I’ve passed all those things. So I think for me, the next hurdle is getting back on the field, and then testing it against doing individual with the O-linemen and pushing on guys that are 300-plus pounds, and seeing how it responds the next day and kind of just building a good progression up. Then going into team drills and doing those reps, seeing how that feels and how that responds the next day and how it goes from there.”

• Like 1

"I don't know how many times we can say, as a player and as a group, how much we love and support and appreciate the troops, and the opportunities this country allows us,” said Rodgers, who supports the veterans charity Wounded Warriors. “But this is about equality and something bigger than ourselves, and bringing people together, and love and connectedness and equality and social justice, and putting a light on people who deserve to have the attention for their causes and their difficult situations that they're in. You know, people have their opinion -- you shouldn't do it during the anthem, you shouldn't do it during this -- that's fine. But let's not take away from what the real issue is."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2018/08/07/aaron-rodgers-lebron-james-donald-trump-president/928484002/