Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, Toddfather said:

I still think they work out an extension with Amos. I think today was just about getting under cap. This offseason has just begun. 

This.  A long-term deal make sense for Amos.  He turns 29 next month, and his game isn't predicated on his athleticism.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Norm said:

I'm dying that I was scrolling from the bottom and just knew it had to be you that posted that before I could see your username haha

You're in my brain now I guess

Did you also read where I said it was a fair contract for him? He's our 3rd WR right now and can't see Rodgers trusting any rookies so Cobb is going to get a lot of chances. 

12 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

*Sound of balloon deflating*

I'd like to see how he punts in december compared to september. Bojo was the best punter with the heat, but as soon as the cold came in he was pretty bad. And he was a bad holder as well.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

As long as he can hold the ball perfectly for Princess Crosby, it's whatever.

Anybody can hold better than Bojorquez.  O'Donnell also can kickoff as well, so that's an added bonus.  Crosby can't boot them out of the endzone with regularity these days.  O'Donnell had 37 touchbacks with Chicago.