Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Aaron Rodgers is really good every and every play and when you don't agree I cry like a *****

Damn I meant to put this in the Walker thread to get some conversation going

Edited by Norm

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Bruce Irons - Packers FTW -   Jaire Alexander is gonna blow up the cornerback market the way DeAndre Hopkins ruined wide receiver contracts.

Oh. Yay 

That will be fun 

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Bruce Irons - Packers FTW -   Jaire Alexander is gonna blow up the cornerback market the way DeAndre Hopkins ruined wide receiver contracts.

4D level chess…. They got caught off guard with the WR market stuff. So now everyone is paying for WRs…. Only for GB to screw up the CB market.

Teams will not be able to afford great CBs to cover all those WRs…. Outside of GB.

5 minutes ago, Green19 said:

4D level chess…. They got caught off guard with the WR market stuff. So now everyone is paying for WRs…. Only for GB to screw up the CB market.

Teams will not be able to afford great CBs to cover all those WRs…. Outside of GB.

4D chess will be when we move him for 2-1st round picks after this year and let somebody else blow up the CB market. 

This is also why Gary and Savage should be extended this year, a year early and at a discount. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

He is done as a Packer. Tag and trade like Davante. I'm fine with it after he refused to plug the hole in the NFCCG.

I would be fine with dealing him if we got a similar return. Having multiple 1st and 2nds is fun, plus it would help get us out of future cap hell situations. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

4D chess will be when we move him for 2-1st round picks after this year and let somebody else blow up the CB market. 

This is also why Gary and Savage should be extended this year, a year early and at a discount. 

4D checkers they are about to pull off on the league is knowing what Love is and holding him back past his rookie deal so his second deal isn’t worth much and have him be an All pro on that deal…

The Packers will travel 17,794 miles for their regular season schedule in 2022 and travel through 22 time zones to do so. The other teams in the NFCN are Chicago with 10,086, Detroit 8,348 and Minnesota 18,360.