Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

10 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Just imagine what this defense could do with a real defensive coordinator and not Pinochijoe.

We do, his name is Rich Bisaccia and he runs the defence and actually the team, hence why Barry has been told to piss off on to box and stay out of the way. 

That's also why our defence looks like it knows what it is doing of recent times. MLF and Rich have taken control and retained Barry as the cute puppy that jumps around and barks occasionally.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

We do, his name is Rich Bisaccia and he runs the defence and actually the team, hence why Barry has been told to piss off on to box and stay out of the way. 

That's also why our defence looks like it knows what it is doing of recent times. MLF and Rich have taken control and retained Barry as the cute puppy that jumps around and barks occasionally.

I want to believe this is true.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I want to believe this is true.

Whenever the camera pans to the sidelines it is MLF chatting to Rich and Rich telling him how to do it. Then during the Bears game there was a shot on the UK broadcast of MLF talking into his headset and if you can lip read you could make out MLF saying 'Joe be quiet, no one asked you.' 

They moved on from coach Gray, who thought it was a clever idea not to play Justin Jefferson in man coverage week 1 last year and who is as clueless and Barry, all the other coaches have barely got any coaching credentials between them.

I can say with 100% confidence this is Rich's team, he is the big dog alpha and everyone else is really too nice to lead and as a natural result they just defer to him.

• Like 5

On 9/13/2023 at 8:00 AM, MacReady said:

Just imagine what this defense could do with a real defensive coordinator and not Pinochijoe.

On 9/13/2023 at 8:15 AM, Brit Pack said:

Joe Barry on the sidelines:

walter white gifs Page 4 | WiffleGif

Joe Barry in the Box:

GIF breaking bad say my name walter white - animated GIF on GIFER

;)

• Like 1

Now that the Packers are getting the Jets #2 the thought keeps going thru my mind that the Packers may ship a 2nd off to the Colts as part of a deal for Jonathan Taylor.  He's 24 and would be the long term solution in the Packers backfield.  He fits what they want to continue to do for years to come.  Jones will probably restructure and return next year, but Dillon is probably going to wind up getting paid to play somewhere else.  

• Like 1