Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

He’s very good at convincing people he knows what he’s talking about. Did you know that he claims that NFL teams “have paid him to watch NFL film”? I can only imagine what the actual truth is there 

I try my best to give Nagler love because his personal life commands respect and he is living a dream of being a random hat like us turned “expert”.

But my wife uses “I just can’t”. It’s not carrying the G, it’s a clear violation of stalking too many women on the internet.

”They didn’t have my pumpkin spice and now I just can’t today. I just can’t”

His political points also make me cringe so idk. Just triggered when my representative does something that like China and Russia would screenshot to tell their people how much stronger they are than us. This man can’t. Can’t what? Finish a sentence? Bro you’re typing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I can't figure out what the point of his post was. Certainly wasn't a good look for him from any angle

Keeps interaction up, which then translates to numbers to show advertisers or promoters. He’ll be a social media who er for a minute, run out of material, open a Pokémon trading card store, commit fraud, then fade away.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is Benkert mad that MLF and he didn’t get along buddy buddy like?  Is that something that an NFL player needs?

It sounds to me like mlf was pressing him to see if he was ready to be the guy and the guy shrunk from hard coaching.

If anything this raises my respect for Matt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

It sounds to me like mlf was pressing him to see if he was ready to be the guy and the guy shrunk from hard coaching.

If anything this raises my respect for Matt.

It is the NFL.  Professional football where jobs are on the line effectively everyday.  MLF has a job to build the best team from 1-53/69.    If someone can't handle that, there are plenty of players waiting for their opportunity.  

• Like 1