Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

The last page or so is exactly what I mean on Myers, more hate than deserved. PFF grades him too harshly and so everyone thinks he's miserable. He's just OK, but he's the 3rd best player on our OL sadly.

Omg! I think you’re right there although JRJ is a close pick between them IMO. Reality is that means our OL is really not good. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm losing a lot of excitement for Watson. Both because of his availability and his inability to make contested catches. 

I gave up on Savage, too. He's a nothingburger.

I think Jaire is overrated, but I think he's been more available than Stokes and is of course better too.

Campbell? Weird one. He's typically very available and good. Ditto on Jones and Doubs

Did you just throw Doubs in there with Campbell and Jones?  Those guys are way better than Doubs. Right now, he’s just a guy and less than average. 

20 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

https://lombardiave.com/posts/eagles-kevin-byard-trade-packers-failed-01hdf9trmkbk

Thanks Guter, you got the safest job in sports after Lance Stroll.

I'll forever laugh if anyone utters the phrase all-in related to this team with a straight face regarding the late Rodgers window. I don't want this cotton headed-nittymuggin fat faced midge-widgeon steering any part of whatever Packers future comes of this.

But he will, and it will be a decade of nothing, since his succession plan to Rodgers was somehow a half decade + of evaluation, meanwhile those with skin to lose get on with their jobs of making their team better today, and every day... Make a mistake? Fine, fix it... Or don't like Gute, cuz why would you if you were him.

What a stupid article lol

"Eagles make trade"

"Packers shouldn't make a trade"

"Packers should be more like Eagles"

Author is least logical thinker I can imagine 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think there is a vast difference between JRJ and Myers. 

Myers has actual drive skills.

But pff and herman say he's awful. 

People are so brainwashed, Herman was trying to show a lowlight of Elgton and at least half of the comments were like "I think actually that's technically Myers guy". Like Myers is supposed to reach a 3T instead of hitting the ILB after doubling nose to JRJ. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

If people did this, CheeseheadTV wouldn’t have any viewers/readers, whatevs. 

I took his comment more that fans should strive for balance - as opposed to a call for fans to watch a game, then drop football until the next game.

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think there is a vast difference between JRJ and Myers. 

Myers has actual drive skills.

But his PFF score!

You can tell who has NFL+ and who doesn't when Myers gets brought up. When he latches on, he moves people. He has whiffs, and PFF grades very harshly for them. 

He's the only IOL moving people right now. I expect Elgton to get back to form here in the next few weeks hopefully.