Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

No doubt that he's shown himself to be a difference maker when he's on the field and healthy.  Got to figure out how to get him right.  The offense definitely suffers when he's unavailable.

I'm sure there's been a ton of players over the years....but the Cowboy's had a WR...I cant remember his name. A Slot guy / #3 - a good WR - who couldnt stay on the field because of recurring hamstring issues. Unfortunately, hammys aren't like bones that can heal stronger.

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

I'm sure there's been a ton of players over the years....but the Cowboy's had a WR...I cant remember his name. A Slot guy / #3 - a good WR - who couldnt stay on the field because of recurring hamstring issues. Unfortunately, hammys aren't like bones that can heal stronger.

Alvin Harper maybe?  He was an outside WR that battled a lot of injuries.  He was a size speed guy similar to Watson in his day.  Gave the Packers fits several times if I recall right.

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Alvin Harper maybe?  He was an outside WR that battled a lot of injuries.  He was a size speed guy similar to Watson in his day.  Gave the Packers fits several times if I recall right.

No.....Austin something. Or Something Austin.

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Seems to me like the rotation is working, and working well.  Keep doing it.

I think the gameplan is working. If they went with one or the other I'm sure they'd make it work.

It's been said. Think they're just putting out tape hoping for a comp pick  for Nijman. While getting as many snaps for Walker. 

23 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Joe Barry will not be the Packers DC next year and I imagine many, if not all, defensive staff will be gone, that's accountability. No different with players. Are the Packers cutting Campbell?? Why not? He'll get walking papers in the off-season too most likely. 

Why do you assume MLF is going to can Barry this offseason?  I don't see it, unfortunately.  If Matt wasn't going to do so after we allowed Mayfield to have a career day he isn't going to in January either.

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -   According to the NYT playoff simulator, the Packers have a 95% chance to make it if they win out against the Panthers, Vikings and Bears.

I don't see us winning out so we don't have to worry about the playoffs.