Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

That shtick got old a while ago. If you bring information from the internet it's because you find it interesting or relevant enough - at least we can only assume so, since you always post it without comment or further insight. If you want to be a Twitter bot that's fine, but don't get defensive when people point out mistakes or disagree with what you brought.

Sorry, but that misses the mark by a wide margin.

As previously stated - and make note because you seem unclear on the point - I dont bring information or data to the board because it reflects some opinion of mine. Nope. Not necessary. I've got plenty of opinions and you'll see them expressed directly.

I was simply pointing out that (in my personal opinion.....) Bill Huber is neither stupid or insane. Rather, he offers an informed opinion or perspective on NFL matters. Maybe you like them or find them interesting - maybe you dont - not a concern of mine. 

No, if you post an idiot opinion and defend that idiot opinion because someone said it, that’s not merely posting someone else’s opinion, that’s taking that opinion through your defense of that idiot opinion. Everybody used Aaron’s 2 interceptions last year as justification he had a great year when everybody knows it was a bad year.  Everybody used his massive number of throwaways as evidence that he had no help when everybody knows he threw the ball away because he’s more concerned about interceptions than moving the football and taking the necessary actions to move the football.

If I was to post a Trump tweet you’d **** your pants and howl at the moon.  And he already said the biggest factor here... If you post it without comment, the only assumption is that you agree with it.  That’s how normal people act.

If I was to post some idiot from ESPN’s tweet, I either say I agree with it or I laugh at it and disagree with it.  You literally defended the guy saying he’s intelligent.  That’s literally defending the tweet and assuming its opinion.  I don’t know how you can’t understand that concept.

LOL Outpost. Your "shtick" (if I can steal the word) is to expand and express things to some unrealistic extreme...more often than not calling someone an idiot or moron along the way. My comment stands as is. Simple and complete. Have a nice day now :) 

Your schtick is doing something obnoxious, then acting shocked when literally nobody can stand it, then act like a victim when people have an issue with something you post because you can't take a differing opinion and you've never had an original thought. 

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Your schtick is doing something obnoxious, then acting shocked when literally nobody can stand it, then act like a victim when people have an issue with something you post because you can't take a differing opinion and you've never had an original thought. 

LOL Just saw this....hopefully you've taken your meds already.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

LOL Just saw this....hopefully you've taken your meds already.

Oh I forgot you also suggest I’m on medication.  That one is key since it’s the only stupid insult you have in your entire arsenal of saying something then acting like nobody can disagree with you because you use some stupid Twitter authority argument and then you act shocked when people call you out on it being stupid.  THEN you suggest medication.  My mistake, seahorse.

Just now, Leader said:

Delusional again. Double up on the meds next time.

Seriously.  New material.  You're like the old drunk at a bar who goes to the bar to get drunk with the slim chance that he'll make a new best friend and he doesn't know anything about sports, but he really wants a friend so over the years he's picked up a few things and he always says, "Should have kicked the field goal there," because that's the only thing that he's really comfortable saying and then one time a team punts from their own 10 yard line and somebody actually responds to him instead of ignoring him like everybody else does because he's an old drunk and says it was 4th and 10 at their own 10 yard line and he stands his ground and says, "Still should have kicked the field goal," instead of shutting up and drinking his whiskey straight that he doesn't even like the taste of but gets it because it's the first drink he ever tried and he's never had an original thought and has convinced himself he actually likes it. 

• Like 1

I'm OK with winning ugly all the way to the Super Bowl as well. The problem is a good team would have tattooed us today. He's got to take what the defense is giving him, because eventually if you take enough of those short plays and pick up first downs, the chunk plays will come. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

That shtick got old a while ago. If you bring information from the internet it's because you find it interesting or relevant enough - at least we can only assume so, since you always post it without comment or further insight. If you want to be a Twitter bot that's fine, but don't get defensive when people point out mistakes or disagree with what you brought.

@Leader I like reading stats.  May favorite thread is the NFL Gen "random stats" thread.  I don't take 90% of stats seriously though.  Always like the reasons behind the stats way more.  

• Like 1