Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Jimmy Graham is literally an average tight end in this league and no offense but you have zero perspective do not argue with me on this I am sick of it his numbers are literally average the only problem with him is his salary.  You wouldn’t know an average TE if he picked you up and threw you through a window.  He’s average, and if he’s paid like an average TE he’s an asset, not a liability.

Your problem is you think he's going to stay where he is when he's clearly in decline and has been for 3 - 4 years. Trust me millennial, you don't suddenly turn back the hands of time. He's going to be worse next year. Cut your losses and move on. 

Championships aren't won by being sentimental and DON'T ever tell me what I can or cannot reply too. You are no expert, I've read enough of your stuff. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Your problem is you think he's going to stay where he is when he's clearly in decline and has been for 3 - 4 years. Trust me millennial, you don't suddenly turn back the hands of time. He's going to be worse next year. Cut your losses and move on. 

Championships aren't won by being sentimental and DON'T ever tell me what I can or cannot reply too. You are no expert, I've read enough of your stuff. 

I am an expert you haven’t read enough of my stuff I am never wrong you just don’t know.

If you pay Graham 3 million he’s fine as a second option, emergency starter.

He’s 18th in targets, 18th in yards, 20th in receptions and 13th in yards per reception (minimum 20 catches).  

He’s fine at a lower salary.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I am an expert you haven’t read enough of my stuff I am never wrong you just don’t know.

If you pay Graham 3 million he’s fine as a second option, emergency starter.

He’s 18th in targets, 18th in yards, 20th in receptions and 13th in yards per reception (minimum 20 catches).  

He’s fine at a lower salary.

I don't think you can get him at 3 million. You'd be asking him to take a 62.5% pay cut. If you can get him at 3 million and get 5 back in cap space, I"m good with it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Golfman said:

I don't think you can get him at 3 million. You'd be asking him to take a 62.5% pay cut. If you can get him at 3 million and get 5 back in cap space, I"m good with it. 

Nobody else is going to pay him more. It’s what Clay Matthews got.  

Andy Herman -  Packers decade leaders in rushing yards:

1. Eddie Lacy (3435)
2. Aaron Rodgers (2552)
3. James Starks (2506)
4. Aaron Jones (2260)
5. Jamaal Williams (1480)

Rushing Touchdowns:

1. Aaron Jones (28)
2. Eddie Lacy (23)
3. Aaron Rodgers (19)
4. John Kuhn (13)
5. James Starks (9)