Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Okay, NOW we can cut Trevor Davis. 

If the GBPs were to cut him based on this incident, they'd be dumber than Davis showed making a flippant remark / ill timed joke - in the wrong circumstances.

9 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Don't pretend somewhere deep in your head that there isn't the devil on your shoulder that somehow gets you to think to make that joke lol

He won't get cut imo but that's obviously really dumb. 

Truthfully?  There isn't a fiber in my being that would make me inclined to make that kind of joke, and I'm not a choir boy either.  Just knowing the ramifications of said joke gives me the heebee geebees.  Davis has the mind of a gerbil and I'm starting to better understand his decision making process out on the field.  In my best Napoleon Dynamite impersonation:  "Idiot"!

38 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Meh, outside of Davis maybe having a good punt return here or there, I wouldn't be sad to see him gone. He's a waste at WR and it would just force us to maybe make another move at the position.

I don't think anyone would care if he was cut. ...

Until he has a good season somewhere else and everyone will pretend they never wanted him gone and knew he was good.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Truthfully?  There isn't a fiber in my being that would make me inclined to make that kind of joke, and I'm not a choir boy either.  Just knowing the ramifications of said joke gives me the heebee geebees.  Davis has the mind of a gerbil and I'm starting to better understand his decision making process out on the field.  In my best Napoleon Dynamite impersonation:  "Idiot"!

It's not that you would actually do it. I've thought pretty insidious **** pretty often that I would never say or do. As stupid as it sounds, he had zero intent of doing anything. So he's not anyone I'm like wow terrible human being. He's just a stupid person lol

8 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

It's not that you would actually do it. I've thought pretty insidious **** pretty often that I would never say or do. As stupid as it sounds, he had zero intent of doing anything. So he's not anyone I'm like wow terrible human being. He's just a stupid person lol

I totally knew where you were going, and I've had weird 'thoughts' like that from time to time.  That's what separates you and me from idiots like Davis - we keep our warped thoughts to ourselves, LOL. 

And yes, Davis is harmless and was either trying to be funny or show off, and I'm sure he had no intentions of doing something that stupid.  Which makes what he did that much more idiotic.  The mug has very few functioning cells in his frontal cortex, much less any wherewithal. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I totally knew where you were going, and I've had weird 'thoughts' like that from time to time.  That's what separates you and me from idiots like Davis - we keep our warped thoughts to ourselves, LOL. 

And yes, Davis is harmless and was either trying to be funny or show off, and I'm sure he had no intentions of doing something that stupid.  Which makes what he did that much more idiotic.  The mug has very few functioning cells in his frontal cortex, much less any wherewithal. 

Totally agree. He could run for something I'm not allowed to talk about though, so he's got that going for him.

Some guy he's up the line at the gas station the other day while he hand picked a billion power Ball numbers. I thought of many terrible things in my head lol. That kind of thing but you don't say or do it... Silly Trevor

Edited by NormSizedMidget

48 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Dear god.  And we wonder why he can't break into the lineup?  What a freaking Einstein.  ¬¬

The face he's making is so perfect for the story too. I shouldn't laugh but when I saw that was the picture I half laughed to myself