badchix-hooray-on-making-it-to-hump-day-

4 hours ago, Steeler Hitman said:

Chiefs over Titans

Jaguars over Bills

Rams over Falcons

Saints over Panthers

Hottie #3 all the way!!!!

agreexD

Too bad about the Bills if McCoy isn't 100% because if he was, I would give them the nod as the Jags have been sliding as of late. Do they have a quality #2 RB? McCoy is a factor when healthy. 

JL58, how was the sprite? :P

6 hours ago, Steeler Hitman said:

Chiefs over Titans

Jaguars over Bills

Hottie #3 all the way!!!!

Thats what will probably happen.

What I WANT to happen....

If the Chiefs beat Tennessee, I hope Jacksonville beats the Bills.   Some wont agree given our recent success vs the Chiefs, but I think the Chiefs are overdue for a win vs us.     Honestly, Jacksonville kind of reminds me of Miami last year.  They crushed us in the regular season but we beat them fairly easily in the playoffs.    I dont think it would be "easy", but right now, playing the Chiefs worries me more than playing the Jags.   I dont  trust Bortles to come up here and beat us.   Both teams have good running games, but Alex Smith and Kareem Hunt scare me more right now than Blake Borltes and Leonard Fournette.

If the Titans beat the Chiefs, I hope Buffalo beats the Jags.    Titans have potential but dont scare me this year.    Biggest downside to this scenario is that Buffalo has pretty much no chance of beating the Pats....whereas I think the Chiefs potentially could.

Whatever happens, happens.    We are more than likely facing Jacksonville in the first round, so Im betting the Steelers are gameplanning for them this week.

17 minutes ago, August4th said:

I'm not that worried about the jags

people forget we were about to take a double digit lead on the jags before ben malfunctioned in a game that haley poorly game planned for 

jags can still win but I like our chances in blowing them out tbh

I would agree about this, main issue is our run D as of late.  Can a team be blown out if they run at will? Teams that run at will get TD's near the goal line. 

7 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If the Chiefs beat Tennessee, I hope Jacksonville beats the Bills.   Some wont agree given our recent success vs the Chiefs, but I think the Chiefs are overdue for a win vs us.     Honestly, Jacksonville kind of reminds me of Miami last year.  They crushed us in the regular season but we beat them fairly easily in the playoffs.    I dont think it would be "easy", but right now, playing the Chiefs worries me more than playing the Jags.   I dont  trust Bortles to come up here and beat us.   Both teams have good running games, but Alex Smith and Kareem Hunt scare me more right now than Blake Borltes and Leonard Fournette.

If the Titans beat the Chiefs, I hope Buffalo beats the Jags.    Titans have potential but dont scare me this year.    Biggest downside to this scenario is that Buffalo has pretty much no chance of beating the Pats....whereas I think the Chiefs potentially could.

Whatever happens, happens.    We are more than likely facing Jacksonville in the first round, so Im betting the Steelers are gameplanning for them this week.

From purely a fan perspective, I'd like to see the Bills one.  But for the sake of the Steelers, I agree, we need JAX to beat them.  As you say, Buffalo has ZERO chance of going to NE and coming away with the win.  The Pats have MK Ultraed the Bills over the years, they are programmed for death there.  Would be nice if KC could do our dirty work for us, but I"m not counting on it.  

Good analogy of JAX as the MIA of this year.  Could easily see a cakewalk revenge game where we smack them down in the rematch.  Yeah, Bortles isn't winning in Pittsburgh twice in one season.

In years past, I've schemed and planned for the best playoff scenarios and obviously we'd like to have as favorable as we can get.  But I really think that this is the year that we are the best team in the AFC and if we play well, we can beat anyone, even NE in NE.  I feel like it's time for us to go punch that bully in the mouth if necessary.  They are ripe for a beating imo.  

Honestly I want Jacksonville to win for the rematch. Kansas City to win because they are very capable of beating New England. Then if we beat Jacksonville we get another shot at New England if KC is unable to beat them. If we are going to the Super Bowl what better than taking the toughest road?

I want to get #2.

Oh you mean who is going to win the football games. Lets go with Chiefs and J-ville. I want revenge against J-ville not only for them beating the Steelers this season but for the playoff game years ago. Still can't believe they missed that blatant hold to allow Garrard to get the big gain.

1 hour ago, Neumatic said:

Honestly I want Jacksonville to win for the rematch. Kansas City to win because they are very capable of beating New England. Then if we beat Jacksonville we get another shot at New England if KC is unable to beat them. If we are going to the Super Bowl what better than taking the toughest road?

Despite all reason, I want NE in the AFCCG. You beat them, and it's like getting the monkey off the back.

9 hours ago, Neumatic said:

plus, if applicable , we can learn (possible?) from what worked with KC against the pats. I doubt we would learn from the MKUltra'd Bills. Both us and the pats want rematches to defeat the teams that defeated us, then of course we want to play the pats again.  I also want to see how much BB plays JH given that JH has had good games vs the chiefs in recent time. 

Also, I would rather play the teams that deserve to be in the playoffs more if there is such a thing.  Jags have one of the best D's and KC already beat the pats for example.  We will see how the scores end up being in the wild card games, but unless injuries occur , I can't see the jags game being very close. If KC stalls on O, the titans D might keep them in there especially since we might have offered a blueprint to their DC. 

9 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I want to get #2.

Oh you mean who is going to win the football games. Lets go with Chiefs and J-ville. I want revenge against J-ville not only for them beating the Steelers this season but for the playoff game years ago. Still can't believe they missed that blatant hold to allow Garrard to get the big gain.

yeah, back when JH was held at least 50% of the time. Still, we would have zone blitzed out way to another loss to the pats anyways that year just as we did every other time except 2011 for some reason. Insanity, often seen here with arians could also had someone else on there:$

Archived