Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

29 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Really don't want to pay for Pouncey. He was awful last year and I don't think the amount we would have to pay him would be worth it.

Then again, Sullivan couldn't even get on the field in Washington. If Pouncey is cheap, let's do it. Kromer's scheme makes life easy for the Center.

33 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Then again, Sullivan couldn't even get on the field in Washington. If Pouncey is cheap, let's do it. Kromer's scheme makes life easy for the Center.

Well yeah, but if his recent actions are any indication, he won't come cheap. I think Kromer could get similar production from cheaper FA options or develop one from the draft.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Obviously I don't have any inside information here, and I was going to save this thought for a mock draft maybe,  but I wonder if Nick Mangold is still thinking about a comeback this season?

He was recovering last year and a few reports came it that he was looking at teams to join...

I like cheap veteran Centers who can slide right in

6 hours ago, RamRod said:

Was gonna post about this. Looks like we’ll need a center. How’s the centers in the draft?

Arguably the deepest center class that I can remember.  3 guys with legit Pro Bowl upside and I've got draftable grades on another 4+.

20 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Looks like Ebron will be busy. Doesn’t look like he’s on our radar.

His hands are subpar.  I'm fine with him not being on our radar.  I'd have happily taken the one-year flier/prove-it deal we put in front of Eifert where he decided to go back to Cincy on a similar deal, but really want no part of Ebron.

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

His hands are subpar.  I'm fine with him not being on our radar.  I'd have happily taken the one-year flier/prove-it deal we put in front of Eifert where he decided to go back to Cincy on a similar deal, but really want no part of Ebron.

I'm not sure why we're after TEs in the first place. I think we should give Everett the chance to emerge.

Archived