FFMD interest thread?

Forge

FFMD has been leaking interest for several years now, and I don't think that we even got it off the ground last year. Interest has been lukewarm at best. We do have a couple of guys potentially interested in bringing it back, maybe changing it around a little (particularly the free agency aspect), or maybe bringing back a stripped down version that largely only covers the draft similar to previous FFMDII iterations in the past. 

So what I need to know is as a forum, if we have real interest in doing this? We can work out roles at a later date, but I want to see if there is any interest in actually participating first. 

Most of us have been around for a while and we know how this works. For those of us who are new, you are welcome to participate, and I'd highly recommend it as it can be a great, fun diversion during the offseason leading through free agency and the draft. If you have any questions on how it works / functions, there are plenty of people who will offer it up. 

If you are interested, I would like to know if you'd prefer a full version of it, or just the scaled back version that largely just covers the draft and trade.

There's not requirement to participate or anything, so we'd prefer honesty above all else as this is specifically to gauge interest to see if it's worth it to bring it back. So if you don't have interest, that's fine. 

@J-ALL-DAY @y2lamanaki @oldman9er @rudyZ @757-NINER @48 1/2ers @Aussie9er @AustrianNiner @Geek @big9erfan  @NcFinest9erFan @N4L

I think one of the problems of FFMD is the time it takes. If it could be streamlined to be a lot faster, I'm sure it could stir some more interest. Personally, I'm investing less and less time online, so not really interested.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:03 AM, Aussie9er said:

I dont have the time for this until i get back from fiji at start of feb. But then i do 

That's fine; it likely wouldn't happen until after FA because it looks like everyone is leaning more toward just doing the draft / FFMD2. 

On 1/10/2018 at 6:39 AM, Justone2 said:

I am pretty new here but i always enjoyed doing these kinds of things on another forum. Biggest problem for me is mostly time based being from Europe.

No worries. If we get the interest, you don't have to have a position with responsibilities or anything, and can add your thoughts on things that come up as we go along without doing any of the tough stuff :D

Archived