GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, Shady Slim said:

this guy gets it tbh

If the Steelers were not loaded with idiots and coached by the biggest idiot in football this game could easily be a 7-7 game with the Jags missing Fournette and being completely unable to score for the rest of the game.  

Instead the Steelers insisted on playing their game and banging their head against the wall and playing into the Jaguars hands, and it's now a 28-7 hole that they have no realistic shot at coming back from.

2 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I don't think so.  They just have again, vomited all over themselves today.  Three turnovers.

1.  Interception.

2.  4th and 1 idiocy

3.  Fumble for TD

I said going into the game, they just need to not vomit all over themselves and play safe and they win.  Instead they have given the ball away 3 times in the first half.

Whole lot of teams “vomited all over themselves” against this defense. Almost like they force mistakes by being an elite group.

4 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Maybe the Steelers were overrated?

I would agree , but more important is tomlins legacy. That is, he plays down to competition and they almost always start slowly when doing so. I wish they would get rid of him. Ben shouldn't hold onto the ball that long vs this front either. This team wasn't prepared at all. 

Archived